Video Review : E-SmokeyTreats' NEW Tobacco Flavor (Medium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
YouTube - This is a review of the NEW Tobacco Flavor (Medium) from e-smokeytreats

This is a review of the NEW Tobacco Flavor (Medium) from e-smokeytreats

Flavor - 8
Boldness - Mild
Vapor - 8
Throat hit - 8
Overall - 8

All reviews are done with the following process.

1) I will use a clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) I will use a newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed. No re-used carts. (I will no longer be loading carts on cam...it takes too much review time away from the actual review)
3) There will be 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer (This will also not be done on cam...It will be edited out for the sake of time)
4) I will always use a freshly charged battery.
5) If the liquid is a stated flavor (Coffee, Strawberry, Vanilla, Pineapple, Cola etc...) and does not match the flavor it is advertised to be an automatic 2 point

deduction will be made to the "flavor" score. If it says "Cherry", I want to taste cherry.
6) Boldness is a non numerical score and will describe the amount of flavor in a product. This will go toward the overall score. If a product is too weak or too

strong it will detract from the overall score. If it's just right, it will add to the score.
7) NEW GUIDELINE : All reviews will be done in 2 parts, combined in to one video. The first part will contain initial impressions with no scores. After this I will

take an hour or so to vape the product on multiple sets of gear and get a good, rounded, overall feel for the product via carts, dripping, mods, etc...I will then

record the numerical scores and combine the videos.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1= Horrible. Akin to tossing Jabba the Hutt's salad...10= Heavenly. This stuff tastes AMAZING. )
Boldness : Flavorless, Weak, Fairly weak, Mild to Medium, Medium, Medium to strong, Strong, Very Strong, Overbearing
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= No vapor at all...10=Marlboro 100 at below 0...CLOUDS of vapor.)
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= No sensation at all...Just like breathing only more frustrating...10= Equal to or better than a real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Average. There's nothing that sets this liquid aside. It's not great but it's not bad. Good enough to vape on a regular basis.
7-8 : Good - You can feel confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it very well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

Last edited:

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Looks like good stuff...

what is the link to his site?

e-Smokey Treats - Welcome

Please note, however, that this new liquid (all of the stuff I'm reviewing over the next few days) isn't available to the public, yet. (He actually hasn't received it at this time).

These are all pre-reviews.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
and by pre-reviews you mean teases, right? LOL

ps.
you're mean :D

nuh uh. You're the mean ... around here.

I still <3 you for the bottles, though...I have a bunch inbound.

Great review... if you had a choice... old "Regular" or "New Tobacco" juice?

There hasn't been an update to the juice selections on Phil's site in days. I wonder when he'll get the juice restocked?

It seems that all the good stuff is being bought up, super quick.

Actually...This ain't the stuff I was winking about...Stand by for vid #3 in a few minutes :D

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Good news (hell, GREAT news)

Phil emailed me and let me know that his new site is online and stocked.

Here's what the email said.

The New site is online!!!
If you are still seeing the old site it’s because the DNS records have not updated yet.
But fear not you can access the new site at this URL:

http://jybq7.wnev6.servertrust.com/

Mini's and e-Liquid are in stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread