Video Review : Johnson Creek "Vanilla Ice Cream"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
YouTube - This is a review of the Vanilla Ice Cream flavored e-liquid from Johnson Creek

This is a review of the Vanilla Ice Cream flavored e-liquid from Johnson Creek

flavor - 5
boldness - Fairly weak
vapor - 4
throat hit - 5
overall - 4

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) Newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.
5) If the liquid is a stated flavor (Coffee, Strawberry, Vanilla, Pineapple, Cola etc...) and does not match the flavor it is advertised to be an automatic 2 point deduction will be made to the "flavor" score. If it says "Cherry", I want to taste cherry.
6) NEW GUIDELINE: I've added a category I'm calling "boldness". This is a non numerical score and will describe the amount of flavor in a product. This will go toward the overall score. If a product is too weak or too strong it will detract from the overall score. If it's just right, it will add to the score.

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I like JC's vanilla ice cream but totally agree that's it's weak.

It's not a strong vanilla but, you can taste a creaminess like ice cream with a hint of vanilla.
I always mix a bit of kick abandon mint with the JC vanilla ice cream.

Also I noticed the flavor of JC's vanilla ice cream if totally lost once the atomizer is running hot, the taste is more noticeable on a cool atomizer..

if that makes any sense. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread