Video Review: Techmod and the Unlimit

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
New video1 - video dailymotion

Dang it, I don't know how to Embed stuff. I suck at this. Also, I am sorry my voice sounds like 10000 children on helium balloons. It just does. Turn it down. It won't help entirely but slightly.

I owe this mildly masochistic uh, vape experience to ah, Health Cabin, please don't ah, boycott them. They did NOT know. LOL.

Anna

OKAY ACTUAL PUBLIC LINK. I gonna go eat oooh this is the worst start to finish.

New video1 - video dailymotion

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I will try embedding it.... since it looks complicated.

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;"> <iframe style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden" frameborder="0" type="text/html" src="Dailymotion Video Player - New video1" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen > </iframe> </div>

Anna

• Winner
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
my voice sounds like 10000 children on helium balloons
So you're saying we should expect the Munchkins??? :D

I AM Trying to turn it OFF no clue how...

Anna
Come on already!!! ;) :)

We've been waiting for your video premiere.

And the Academy, ooops, the Oscar goes to......
(((((sorry you'll have to imagine the red carpet + drum roll)))))
If you sing in it you might be up for an Academy (I think). :lol:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I will try embedding it.... since it looks complicated.

<div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56.25%;height:0;overflow:hidden;"> <iframe style="width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;left:0px;top:0px;overflow:hidden" frameborder="0" type="text/html" src="Dailymotion Video Player - New video1" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen > </iframe> </div>

Anna
It's now working on my iPhone.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I HAVE NO CLUE AND I NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARgh.

There should be something green and stuff in teh MIDDLE of the embed code which I inserted incorrectly but it sort of works. I think. I am dealing with it LATER.

May have found like, uh a house and this is not ANTICIPATION it is INEPTITUDE. LOL. I promise I will make the husband fix it stop scaring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna-- last seen for incorrectly failing to post a video reveiw. OMG.

Bye.

Anna

Reactions: CMD-Ky

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
OKAY JACKALS I made the husband FIXX ITTYTTTT IT IS NOW FIIIIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna
Hats off to you Anna for the video as i recall doing one in yard about fig plants i grow and i totally stunk at it then came some nice comments and could not reply because i forgot the password and still cannot get figure it out after all the years gone by i gave up trying to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread