Video Reviews of Liquidxpress Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Hi all!
Lately I’ve been getting a lot of questions about how our liquids taste, and what they are like. I normally point people to our sub-forums on ECF, due to the fact that I don’t think I rightfully can answer that question. So I’ve decided to make a thread with links to video reviews of different flavors. Some of these are older flavors where the formula has changed slightly (The 23).

If there is not a review of something that you are wondering about, please ask for it here, and hopefully someone out there who has ordered it can do a review of it for you all. I’d gladly link it to this post for you all.

Enjoy!
Rob

Multiple Flavor reviews:

Capevette: LiquidXpress 5 pack Review
Big Ice Dog: LiquidXpress Double Shot Review
Brenjamin: Honey Flue Cured and Taboo

Honey Flu Cured: YouTube - LiquidXpress.com Flu-Cured e-juice review
Cool Rush Cherry: YouTube - Cool-Rush-Cherry e-liquid review
Taboo: YouTube - Liquid Xpress Taboo Video Review
Mr. Bean: YouTube - Walrus Reviews Liquid Xpress Mr. Bean (coffee) 18mg e-liquid
Cool Rush: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-reviews/23633-liquidxpress-18mg-cool-rush.html (written review)
Caramel Macchiatto: YouTube - Dietsmokes.com Caramel Macchiato juice review

510 carto review: YouTube - Liquidxpress 510 cartomizer review

Last edited:

skipdashu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2011
Central Texas
I stopped in Liquid Xpress's new Round Rock, Texas retail outlet today just to check it out. Grabbed a juice that I thought "well this will be OK". It was a coffee base called "Pride". I'm not a coffee hater but not a huge fan either. BUT... Hold up here now Bubba... this here is some darn good stuff!

Their top-shelf line is called "Indulgence" and divided into sinner and saint flavors. PRIDE is one of the sinner flavors but it might just be worth the eternal penalty! Really good stuff that I've not put down since I got it. Vaping it on a strong 3.7v box (parallel IMR 14500s) in a DSE 901 1.7 ohm atty. I'll be trying in a VV device shortly.

Now here's the other thing that impressed me even more. I meant to be in and out of there in 25 minutes max. I think I was there almost 2 hours and probably learned as much about e-juice in those 2 hours than I have in the past 7 months of vaping. One of the owners, Rob, may know more about e-juice and the chemistry behind it than anyone I've ever talked to. He's been in the biz since at least 2007 and the biz originated in CA (don't hold that against him, he's really a good Mizzou boy). The biz now makes it's home just north of Austin, TX. I am SO VERY glad to have this level of knowledge just 10 miles down the highway from me.

For those of you in this area the new shop is just east of IH35 on Sam Bass road (1050 Sam Bass) which is tore up with some major road construction. For this week at least go east on Sam Bass, across the old GTRR tracks and right before the construction detour hang a right into the driveway of that new white limestone complex on the right... he's the 2nd or 3rd building back Suite 305. It's a casual place (fits Austin well) with some nice chairs and a Snapple cooler. If you've got the time and the interest pick out a bottle, have a vape and get Rob going on about any aspect of this industry but especially about top-shelf juices. It's most educational.

Hey Bubba, you can ga-ron-tee I'll be back!

PS: Same great liquids are available on their website plus some they didn't have in the store just today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread