• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Video's of Juice Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
OMG! Do my boxes look awesome or what? Truelove . . . thank you so much for posting this. :wub: And a big :wub: to Carlos . . . you're a genius!

For those who don't know, my "Dr. Mike" box is a fun tribute to Dr. Michael Siegel, who has relentlessly supported tobacco harm reduction and the e-cigarette, bringing intelligence, common sense, and compassion to the fight to inform the public and tell the truth. Plus, I just think he's cute. :oops:

If you don't know who "Dr. Mike" is, check out The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary and you'll be a fan as well. :)

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
OMG! Do my boxes look awesome or what? Truelove . . . thank you so much for posting this. :wub: And a big :wub: to Carlos . . . you're a genius!

For those who don't know, my "Dr. Mike" box is a fun tribute to Dr. Michael Siegel, who has relentlessly supported tobacco harm reduction and the e-cigarette, bringing intelligence, common sense, and compassion to the fight to inform the public and tell the truth. Plus, I just think he's cute. :oops:

If you don't know who "Dr. Mike" is, check out The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary and you'll be a fan as well. :)

When did you order yours?

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Wow, it's nice to know that despite being hip deep in orders, Carlos is still continuing to refine and improve his product..in the spirit of a true modder. It's also harder for a competitor to draw a bead on a moving target.;)

I'm looking forward to trying the jb2 with carlos' atty with special sauce...I've got a desk drawer that is the arlington national cemetary of dead attys. :cry:

Looking for the 'one mod to rule them all'. But I've also noticed through lurking on the boards that some of the early recipients of the jb2 have also bought other mods since receiving theirs. I'm hoping this is due to those people being obsessive collectors than any flaw or shortcoming in the jb2.

I'll also soon be doing a review of one (or, maybe two) proof of concept mods that also use self contained juice containers that I'm dying to compare to the jb2. Carlos and Janice, thanks for putting up with me; I'll try to behave myself in the meanwhile! :nun:

What an exciting time it is to vape in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread