Viking Vapor - Hit or Miss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
So, I've been reading as much as I can on some reviews of the Viking Vapor flavors.

If you've tried them, please respond here and let me know what you thought. They're offered at a great price, so I think it's worth a shot!

What flavors did you try and were you satisfied? I like the ability to customize it or add double flavoring, and adjust your TH.

So, bring it on! *crosses fingers*

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
I've tried about 12 of their flavors, it was quite awhile ago so I can't honestly remember which ones they were. The ones that stuck out for me though were peach, which was very good.. the cherry cola was horrid. Tasted like medicine. Apple pie was okay, nothing to really write home about. Banana creme was excellent. Cinnamon bun wasn't that great, real light on flavor. Same with butterscotch.. Vanilla butternut was ok, wasn't my cup of tea. Strawberry cheesecake was pretty darn good. Fruit punch was gross lol..Peanut butter cup was good.. Raspberry was weird. I really liked it at first, but after a few weeks it had a plastic taste to it, but so has all the other raspberry flavors I've tried so I don't know whats up with that... all of them were mixed 50/50, some were 18mg and other were 24mg

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I just got a new shipment from Viking: Peppermint yum, Vanilla really sweet good, Choc hazelnut chocolatey good a little sweet, Peaches and cream my fav tastes like oatmeal, Choc Banana tastes like laughy taffy, Apple tart, Strawberry airfreshener, caramel syrupy, RY4 flat rootbeer, Cherry Cordial choc cherry good, Coffee I got light cream /sweet havent tasted it yet. I think the Strawberry and apple would be good as a doubler, I know I will never try RY4 or Caramel ever again it sticks no matter how many times you soak the atty. I ordered a few of the flavors extra sweet I dont know if they actually added more sweetner to them but they seem to be sweet and have a good medium-strong taste. All the chocolate flavors taste like chocolate.

J-ShaZzle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2010
South NJ
www.facebook.com
Chocolate Cheesecake, Chocolate Banana, Banana Cream Pie, Peanut Butter Cup are my favorites.

Stay away from the cherries. Vanilla wasn't to good either. Found the blueberries to be weak, but I believe they were making them more flavorful.

All flavors were 16 nic, vg/pg mix, and full flavor.

I really need to do a review of the 20 flavors I have tried...

wphsmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
Orlando, FL
Chocolate Cheesecake, Chocolate Banana, Banana Cream Pie, Peanut Butter Cup are my favorites.

Stay away from the cherries. Vanilla wasn't to good either. Found the blueberries to be weak, but I believe they were making them more flavorful.

All flavors were 16 nic, vg/pg mix, and full flavor.

I really need to do a review of the 20 flavors I have tried...

Thanks! I think you should, it'll help us who have never tried VV at least have a place to start! :D

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Ok so I finally tried the coffee very thick dark and overpowering taste and just didnt seem smooth like other coffees. And I love the fake vanilla flavor, and yes it reminds me of diet icecream fake. It is not vanilla bean tasting. Also tried brandy it needs sugar but tastes like brandy. Bing cherry will be here tomorrow along with some strawberry with cream and sweetener.I am going to let the flavors sit for another week and try them again and see if they get any better.Will post more then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread