• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP EAST SIDE WEEKNIGHT SOCIAL 1/13/10 @7:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2277

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Tempe, AZ
EAST SIDE SOCIAL

We have all been talking about getting out and having a beer or Bloody Mary!

With many people on the East Side not being able to attend our great Weekend Socials we are going to take advantage of this by holding a Week Night Social. This one will be in Chandler! Check those flights out of East LA. We may try a different location next time.

3095 W. Chandler Blvd.
Chandler, Arizona 85226
Phone - (480) 899 - 7999
Map: 3095 W. Chandler Blvd. Chandler, Arizona 85226 - Google Maps

Time:
7:00pm
(Or whenever you arrive! Because this is about YOU!)
I am sure someone will be there about 6'ish....

You should also post here if you can make it out. We might need a head count.

Now I have never been to this bar but we should all thank
ShantaSena :thumbs: for calling the manager and asking if we could meet at their bar. They have a patio also so we could go outside if we prefer. Also it sounds like we might have to give a couple of demonstrations to the manger and others.

There is not anything formal about this social. Just getting together with some friends and sharing a good time and maybe a drink. If you can make it out it would be great to see you. If not hopefully we will get a date soon for the January meeting. No pressure Vicky!!!

BTW AFTER WRITING THIS I JUST NOTICED THE TERM "MEETING" WAS NOT USED IN DECEMBER!!!!! LOL THANKS VICKY!

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Soooo very excited about this! Thanks for getting it all set up and verified :)

When I spoke with the manager he said that they would make sure we had enough tables together for a large group (I told him probably 10 people?) but he would like us to give a rough count to help them make sure they give us proper room.

Looking forward to meeting many of you that I haven't been able to yet.

THANKS AGAIN MARTIN!

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Poopy. You had to make it a Wednesday :( That is my one night a week I go out. I'll be at Sanctum in Phoenix. Very beautiful looking club inside and they are e-cig friendly. Anyone able to be up a little late is encouraged to come out on that night (no cover!). You'll find me on the dance floor with my glowing PV ;)

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
Ahhh she KNOWS.... :D

I am so amazed at what he did with that place. I wish I could buy a cathedral and bust it up and put the pieces in a club *snicker* Pure awesome. I've been going to Wednesday nights at Homme for forever (well, when schedule permitted) and am a fan of Rob's. Very sad that historical little place is shut down now. I don't really do Tranz, much as I like Rob's eclectic mix. I think I've been there 3 or 4 times. Also a nice looking club but the cover and drink prices sort of put me off.

My girls are grown now, yay. Actually might be taking youngest with me tonight :) Good times.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
FYI - They are setting up tables for us near the patio door (Since some don't feel comfortable vaping indoors). Figured I'd let everyone know since I *detest* walking around a place looking for people I don't know LOL

I thought I'd just look for the glowing lights!

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
LEDs are for wimps and women :thumbs:

Remarks made above are not necessarily the opinion of the poster but reflect his asinine sense of humor, or lack there of... :w00t:

Ummmmmm.... yyyeeeeeaaaahhhhh.......

I believe I got MY BSB before you got YOUR BSB..... so neenerneenerneeeeeeener!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread