• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP January 2010 Social Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Wow!! Great time on Saturday out on the patio at Hazelwood's 1st Place with beautiful weather and heavy vapor floating in the air. A few of you were MIA and you were missed! We hope you'll make it to the February meeting (21st!).

Great response by the VIPers for the Reed's donations (thank you all!!). We raised $150 for the family!! I've called Greg and Renee and will get the cash to them one evening this week (at their convenience) since they live only 4 minutes from my house. I'll try to bring my camera along to update this thread. It will be great to see them and the baby! They are so appreciative of all of you. Keep those good thoughts and prayers going for Kaileb!!

1.jpg

Suppliers chill before the meeting starts (L to R - Matt, Chad and John Andrews of PHXSmokeless). Killer deals on kits, attys and great juice flavors available at the meeting this month! Thanks Suppliers!!
2.jpg

The rare DesrtRat (fondly known as Ratty and also Dan).

3.jpg

Carl (Namuch) and Ratty (Dan) talk mods at the start of the meeting. We were sorry Dan had to run but so glad he could stop in!.

4.jpg

Chad (Left) of ECigSupply.com talks to VIP members about their first purchase of an e-cig. Lots of new members this month!

5.jpg

Bob (Pipes1) fogs out Carl while showing off his Super-T.

6.jpg

What Rob (ICP-Fan) actually looks like with is sunglasses off!

7.jpg

Rhaevyn (Deirdre) and Shanta help get tickets sold for the drawing (thanks!!!).

8.jpg

Carl and Deirdre (standing) Mika (Miakauisan) sitting chats at the table waiting for the drawings to start.

9.jpg

Hellen's Handbasket! Loaded for Show-n-Tell.

10.jpg

Patrick (Big Boom), Shanta (ShantaSena) and Carl (Namuch).

11.jpg

UberDuper (James) checks out Chad's liquid samples at his sale table. It kept busy with people shopping for gear and liquids.

13.jpg

New members UberDuper (James - far left) and Steve (far right) talk with Patrick (center) and Bob (standing) about their favorite gear. New members Sandi and Laura watch the chaos that is VIP!! Hope it wasn't TMI and you guys come back!!

14.jpg

Chad talks with Mike (Munson). Mike has a great Manbasket!!! LOL! His great tackle box kit rivals Hellens!!

15.jpg

Jeremy checks out Deirdre's Kensington.

16.jpg

Shanta ready to dig in!! Mmmmm potato skins and a Bloody Mary. Now THAT is lunch!!

17.jpg

So much liquid, so little battery time...

18.jpg

Carl's stealth Altoid case mod. How kewl is that?! (We see you Mika!!)

19.jpg

Carl reviews his mod purchases while Allen looks on.

20.jpg

Sandi and Laura listen to Deirdre's review of her KR8 passthrough/Kensington review.

Good times at the Social as usual! Thanks to everyone for bringing their mods. Stay tuned for info. on next months event (on the 21st of February!!). See you there!!
xxx000
Hellen

Last edited:

UberDuper

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
No place like ~/
13.jpg

UberDuper (UberDuper), Patrick, Bob and (? fill me in someone, can't find a name on the list! If I've messed up others, LMK!!) talk about their favorite gear. New members Sandi and Laura watch the chaos that is VIP!! Hope it wasn't TMI and you guys come back!!

That was Steve. I didn't catch his ECF name.

UD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread