• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Meeting 09/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Everyone is welcome! (bring your camera!!)

Disman said he wants some itchy cheese sticks so we better get this meeting on! Uh, huh? OH! Itching FOR some cheese sticks. Ok!! So lets do this thing (and Disman, get some ointment for that itching!)!

Football season is keeping us out on Sunday since they can't guarantee holding the room for us, so we're changing to Saturday for now. I'm getting a schedule from Hazelwood's for future meeting dates in advance, of which I'll post in a Sticky later.

Here is the info (link with a map too) :

DATE: SEPTEMBER 19, 2009 (SATURDAY) 11:00 AM

PLACE: HAZELWOODS 1ST PLACE (We'll be in the 'Celebrity Room' in the back on the right side across from the pool tables)
Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place | I Love This Bar
3626 E Indian School Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85018 (602) 957-2462

Map - Map | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

Plenty of good eats on the menu so please plan to eat lunch there to help support that we have a place to meet and vape!! (DisMan recommends the Sticks obviously!)
Menu | Phoenix Sports Bar - Hazelwoods First Place

WUTZ HAPPENING THIS MONTH:

• Discussion of the new Consumer/Supplier's group currently known as ECO (Electronic Cigarette Organization (not ECA), but changing the name). Started by Eric Moon of VaporStation. Big buzz on the forum, so go read up on the threads. We'll see how VIP can play a part (if we decide to as a group). I'm contacting Eric for more info.
  • YOU ARE WHAT YOU vape:
Please bring all your models, mods, cases tips and tricks. We'll have each member stand up, introduce themselves and talk a bit about their experiences with their vape of choice. If you have one PV or a tackle box full (MUNSON!) bring them for our new members to see and all of us to learn more about all these different models?

Find a fun way to store your gear, or have a tip or trick? Please share that with us at this meeting.

Don't have any gear yet or only have one model? We want to get to know you. Tell us how long you've smoked, how long you have been vaping, if you've quit smoking, what you think of your first e-cig, what you do for a living, how you found our forum, etc. What ever you are comfortable with sharing!

• We can do another 50/50 pot??? (2 members will split the $$ from the ticket money this month!!) & DOOR PRIZE DRAWINGS:
Please consider donating something fun for the drawings? Doesn't have to be a kit or even new! Anything fun will do!

Drawing tickets are $5 per ticket/3 tickets for $10. The money from the Tickets will be split between the 2 lucky ticket winners and then we'll draw for what has been donated by suppliers and from members. I'm pretty sure that our suppliers will continue supporting the VIP group drawings, so should be well worth your $5! The money pot last month was $130!!

Don't forget, even if you don't win the $ Pot, you could go home with a new kit, new e-liquid or something fun for just $5! Everyone please consider donating something for drawings.

• PLACE AN ORDER WITH ONE OF OUR LOCAL SUPPLIERS NOW, PICK IT UP AT THE MEETING!! Wet Your Stick, Aroma E-Juice, E-CigSupply.com and PhxSmokeless.com will all be at the meeting.
Place orders now, and pick up at the meet (don't forget to mention the VIP Discount if you order from them!). Hopefully, all our local suppliers will bring stock to sell, but if you need something specific, place your order now. If you need something from Chad, let him know when you place an order (Ask for the e-cigsupply VIP Discount of 15%, since we don't have a coupon code for his website yet!). I've asked John to bring his new 510! (and 801 and 901s 20% off sale for us now too! ) Remember VIP discounts are also listed on the bulletin board in the VIP Social Group area (separate from the VIP S.G. Forum). Also, check out these suppliers on the ECF Supplier's forum and their websites to take advantage of any current deals and sales!

Aroma E-Juice : Home email - info@aromaejuice.com (Jerry)
Wet Your Stick E-Liquid : Home email - matt@wetyourstick.com (Matt)
PHX SMOKELESS CIGARETTES - - The future in smokeless cigarettes is here! (jandrews@hazelwoods.com) (John)
The electronic cigarette super store!!! : Home email - chad@ecigsupply.com (Chad)
(also see phone numbers in the Bulletin Board or on the websites)

As always, thanks to Hazelwoods for letting me be a PIA all last week and yesterday/today (I've hammered them about having a good day/time to have our meeting) and as usual, they've come through (to shut me up, ha).

NEXT MONTH: Pimp out your p.v. contest! Start on them now!! More details to follow in another thread later.

Post any questions or concerns or send me a PM. See you there!!
Vicky :D

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE GOING or NOT (head count)!

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
I was happy to see the schedule for 9/19 since I was concerned we woudn't be back in time to make the next meet. We will be back in time and hope to attend.

Currently sitting on the beach in Cancun, drinking a Mudslide and probably having difficulty spelling or coposing this e-mail.

Came to Mexico with ZERO cigarettes, for the first time ever, and having no problems with my 901 and 801s filling the gap. (Matter of fact, the chocolate liquid is the perfect addition to a
Mudslide..

Hope to see you all at the next meet.

Bob

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Ahhh well...another weekend meeting... DOH! haha.. well I'd like to go and I'm going to see if I can get someone to watch the kids for a bit, but for right now I'll have to say I won't be there...damnit.

I just picked up a 510 from John taking advantage of the %20 discount (it's a smokin' deal..pun intended). Damn, this thing puts out crazy amounts of vapor! haha Now I'm just wanting to use up the prefilled carts so I can refill them with some GOOD liquid haha.

Have fun at the meeting people!

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Sharkey! It isn't Chuckette... It is Little Hellen!! She is the one on the left (enlarge the pic to see the cool metal flake!)

100_2050.jpg

And I'll bring Rosie for you to meet!

100_1924.jpg

They're sisters! Made for me by JeffakaMax.

Wooo Hoooooooo!

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Sharkey! It isn't Chuckette... It is Little Hellen!! She is the one on the left (enlarge the pic to see the cool metal flake!)

100_2050.jpg

And I'll bring Rosie for you to meet!

100_1924.jpg

They're sisters! Made for me by JeffakaMax.

Wooo Hoooooooo!

OOOooohhh...those are VAPORIZERS!! Not what I had initially thought at all.. ;)

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
JeffakaMax has AWESOME stuff. Go see the 1st one inspired by what I asked him to make for me called HELL IN A HANDBASKET. His metal flake and colors are insane and each one is hand made perfection (and a damn good price). Two sizes too!

Read the whole thread so you don't miss the good stuff
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/33735-how-spend-saturday.html

If you order, tell him Hellen sent ya, ha.

Damn you Helen.. I had thought I was DONE buying hardware...apparently I'm not...A pox on you!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread