• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Group Photos at Weird Al Concert!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
What a great night! We missed those of you who couldn't attend! Take heart, we'll plan some fun things and continue the One Year celebration of the VIP Social Group at the next meet (to be announced soon, watch our forum).

Thanks to Mr. Rich Hazelwood (who owns Celebrity, PHXSmokeless and Hazelwoods 1st Place where we meet each month) and John Andrews (Manager of PHXSmokeless) and the staff of Hazelwoods/Celebrity Theatre for making us all feel like true VIPs for the evening.

Here are some photos of the evening!

Craig (Food Manager of Hazelwood's and of Food Service for Celebrity Theater) making sure everything is just right for us! Thanks Craig!
10.jpg

Buffet Menu: Roll/butter, Fresh Green Beans, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Pork Chops and Sliced Roast Beef. YUMMMMM. Popcorn was put out for the show later.

2.jpg

(R) Carl (Namuch) and (L) Charles (STiCaveman). Ummm Charles... WTF? Too much fun makes your face stick like that ya know! LOL
11.jpg

Nice small private bar in our area. Carl gets a beer before the show.
3.jpg

Everyone chats and checks out the crowd below us while waiting for the show to begin. L to R: Jenny (Catwhisperer), Katie (ok, her behind! LOL), Mike (talking to) Bob (Pipes1) and Ron (Hellen's hubby) talks to Barry.
4.jpg

(L to R) Jeremy, hiding his damn face again (ECigSupply.com) and Carl discuss the new E2 Cartomizers on the eGo while Charles ponders the vaping goodness of his eGo...
12.jpg

Jenny, Katie and Bob (see my new toy???) catch up:
5.jpg

Zack and Jeremy (both from ECigSupply.com) get their drink order in before the show.
6.jpg

Hellen A. Handbasket and Mr. Handbasket (her husband, Ron):
8.jpg

Chad (ECigSupply.com) and Bob discuss mods while Chad's date wonders what all those weird words (carto? LR? mAh?) MEAN!!??
9.jpg

Time for the Show! :laugh:
20.jpg

In between most songs (the band changed into outfits to fit each song!) a big screen with some great stuff entertained the crowd.

13.jpg

Weird Al! Yeah... wonderfully weird!
15.jpg

17.jpg

(Celebrity Theatre is a circular moving stage and theater in the round. Not a bad seat in the house, especially where we were!)

Rhaevyn (Deirdre)! Are ya having fun?! (yeah, she did!) Note the new toy she got from John at PHXSmokeless! Yay!
18.jpg

Carl and his pretty wife Crissy (thanks Carl!! for the memory boost, ha) enjoy the show. Finally got a shot of Jeremy's face (ha ha!!) so you didn't duck quick enough that time buddy!!
21.jpg

Charles and Barry at the seated area above (where our private bar and food service was). We all vaped away during the show. Nice! Private theater seating for us was directly below that area. It was awesome! Seated below Barry and Charles:
Chad (ECigSupply.com) closes his eyes to memorize the lyrics to White and Nerdy... His date is figuring out how to sneak out the door without him noticing... :facepalm:

19.jpg

Everyone couldn't help but laugh their arses off! :p Funny stuff.
14.jpg

SheerLuckHolmes - Barry (above) and Chad (below):
22.jpg

Martin2277 (F'in Mike) relaxes and watches the show in the theater seating and Katie sits above and tries to avoid "stinky" vapor (sensitive nose due to a bun in the oven! Congrats Katie!!!). (I guess a girl!!!!)
23.jpg

Group Photos after the show was over:
24.jpg

25.jpg

Hellen: "I'll be mellow when I'm dead!"
1.jpg

See you at next month's meeting!!
xxx000
Hellen
:wub:

Last edited:

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Truly a great time! I probably wouldn't have ever gone to see Weird Al without having the vaping group as an excuse- and it was such a great show that I'm glad I went!! Thank you to Hellen for organizing it and to John & Mr. Hazelwood for their generousity!

And if you missed the evening, I don't think you should miss the 2nd anniversary :O What will we ever do that could top this?

Jenny

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Hi Thelook! Nice of you to drop in from Wis!

Patrick - I've been bugging John for a date for September. Just sent him another email, so hopefully I'll hear by Monday or Tuesday. I'll post it in a Sticky as soon as I do! Glad you'll be there (maybe Bob will actually let you hold it! LOL).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread