• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP SOCIAL GROUP STUFF FOR TRADE/SALE/RESALE (Members only please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
For local VIP Arizona Social Group members only.

We needed a place here for members to sell/trade/buy from each other. Tah Dah :2cool: (and ShorRoll, I'm moving your post here).

NOTE: If you are selling stuff to people outside of our local area (Arizona), please post your ad in the ECF Classified Section Classifieds and swaps . See ECF Forum Rules about selling. If you are a business, you can't sell in here OR on Classifieds.

Please clearly post a price and how you will get the item to the person (take it to a PM to work out the details please).

Also, either edit your original post when your item(s) are gone or repost and I'll try to go back in to your original post to mark it as SOLD for you if you find you can't get back in and edit your Orig. post.

Happy Trading!
:vapor:
Hellen

Last edited:

ShorRoll

Feb 2, 2011
downtown phoenix
some photos of my 20$ boxes
twenty bucks thats an entertainment value:vapor:

Attachments

• boxes50.jpg
    boxes50.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

emsmom

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2009
Arizona
OK guys, I am selling off a bunch of brand new supplies!! I have finally found my nirvana of ecigs, so am going to part with my back up supplies. And I do have back up supplies!!! I have Boge, Joye, Bauway and BE 801 and 302 atomizers for sale to start with. Also some 801/302 batteries, both manual and auto. Send me a PM if interested. Prices will be wholesale!!! I would prefer selling these in larger lots, not individually. Also have 901 atomizers and batteries. I also have a bunch of E2 V3 cartos, Joye 510 cartos, eGo cartos and eGo type A atomizers. Also eGo tank atomizers. Just PM with what you are interested in and I will respond with a price and details. All of the above items are brand new, never used. All have been meter tested and are good.

Also have an Icon in perfect condition I am now willing to part with and also an Adaptever mod with the extension sleeve and all the extra parts, also a Buzz in purple that is in brand new condition. Janty stick also available. Also have standard 801, 901 and 510 passthrus. I think that is about it for now. Anything you don't see but are looking for, I just might have so send me a PM. I would much rather give our locals first crack at this stuff!!

emsmom

bigboom

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I have this posted in the ECF Classifieds and thought I'd post here as well.

I have the following juice for trade. I will trade for a like amount of 24 mg juice, all or part:

Halo:
Menthol Ice 4 mls/24 mg
Smooth 8 4 mls/24 mg
Tribeca 10 mls/24 mg

FSUSA:
Outlaw 7 mls/24 mg 50/50 pg/vg
RY5 6 mls/24 mg 70/30 pg/vg

Vaperite:
Organic Tobacco 7 mls/26 mg pg/vg blend

E-Cig Supply:
Special RY4 Blend 10 mls/24 mg

Tasty Vapor:
Cinnamon Apple 10 mls/24 mg 70/30 pg/vg

I'm open to trading for just about any US juice, 24 mg, except anything with berry flavoring of any kind. PM me if interested.

undertheradar

ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2010
AZ
I have decided to sell one of my two Provaris. Price: $125 firm. Includes extender end cap for use with 18650 batteries, 2 18650 batteries, 2 18500 batteries (all AW high drain). I thought I'd mention it here first and wait a few days before posting to classifieds. My firewall won't allow incoming pm's so if interested please shoot me an e-mail at garycsmith@live.com.

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I have a 6v Thermo tube mod up for trade - I got it hoping to crank it down to 5v with a battery change, but the 5v batt I acquired is a flattop and needs magnet spacers to complete the circuit. Rather than throw any more money at this thing, I'd prefer to just swap it flat out for a 5v box mod... but I'll entertain all trades. The package includes:

1 x Thermo mod (tube, button, cap)
1 x 510 adapter
2 x Tenergy RCR123A 3.0v batteries
1 x 3v battery charger

Any exchanges can be done at the next VIP meet, or more immediate arrangements can be made. I'll leave this open to the group for a while before I toss it into the classifieds for general consideration.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
N O T E:
Due to new ECF policy (not mine, ECF Admin) there is no buying/selling in social groups anymore (yeah, booo and hissss). Here are the new Social Group Rules:

General rules

These Rules may change from time to time and it is your responsibility to check for the latest version. The Rules may be updated without notice.
These rules apply to Social Groups and any forum sections linked to a Social Group.
All regular forum rules apply.
NO buying/selling/trading or CO-OPs. (PIF is exception for trades and CO-OPs.)
English is the ONLY language allowed in Social Groups.

:facepalm:

SO... I'M CLOSING THIS THREAD. SORRY GUYS... So, if you have stuff to sell, trade, etc. please POST ALL ITEMS IN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP INSTEAD:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoenix.vapors/

hogs & squishes,
Hellen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread