• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIP Social Pix from our 9/25/2011 Meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
We had a great time (as usual) on Sunday! Great to see so many old friends and lots of new faces!

Barry (SheerLuckHolmes), one of our (obviously) loved original members. (Hey, how'd that get on there? ;) LOL)
19-1.jpg

Hellen A. Handbasket (Vicky) and Bish (Joel) hug it out :)
21-1.gif

Chadwick (Chad - Ecigsupply.com/Zikwid Lounge) and Namuch (Carl). You can always find them at their usual spot at the end of the bar.
11.jpg

Jenny (Catwhisperer) and Jonas (of Zikwid Lounge) check out the offerings at the bar and catch up.
12.jpg

Troy, John from TheEcig.com and his glass blower Justin(??) do lunch at our private bar set up.
13.jpg

New members Justin?, ??? (didn't sign in!) and Scott.
14.jpg

JG (Lindsey) checks out the great menu:
15.jpg

Hellen (Vicky) vapes a little before attacking that bowl of green chili pork and tortillas. Yum!!:
16.jpg

Chad passes out sample packs of Zikwid Liquid to the members Gratis! Thanks Chad!
2.jpg

Jonas and Jenny say CHEESE for the camera (ok, they really didn't)...
20.jpg

Kim (msvapehead) and Rita (Reet_AZ):
23.jpg

Murray and Chris wait for the raffle to begin.
1.jpg

VIP also welcomes a new member and local supplier to our group. John Vesey of TheEcig.com. John and his glassblower came with a few friends. His Pyrex glass drip tips were available for sale, as well as some atomizers at a nice discount to our members. Thanks again John. We'll see you next month.

38.jpg

39.jpg

Time for the drawing!

Thanks to Chad for always helping to draw raffle tickets (otherwise, Hellen would mysteriously win everything *evil*)...

CHAD AND HELLEN DRAW TICKETS FROM HELLEN'S HANDBASKET
24.jpg

First tickets for the CASH! We split all raffle ticket sale monies. This month we took in $190!!
Thanks to suppler's Chad and his side kick Jonas for providing samples of Zikwid liquid to everyone who came this month. Also big thanks for the donation of a Riva kit to our auction!
22.jpg

AND THE WINNERS ARE...

$95 to Earl (Erfmann). Man Earl, what is this, your 4th money pot in a row!? Lucky Hippie, LOL!!

25.jpg

$95 to Hellen! Woot! Lucky Beeeotch I am! Yeah, it went fast for pyrex drip tips. LOL

26.jpg

A new Riva starter kit was won by CeeGary (Gary) and donated by ECigSupply.com. Thanks
27-Copy.jpg

Scott (new to VIP and brought along by TheECig.com) wins a rare Janty T-Shirt with the Order of the Wholey Technofoggers logo (circa 2009, yeah it's a real thing... LOL The Order of the Wholey Technofoggers- Right To Vape Forum) donated by Hellen. Welcome to VIP Scott!
35.jpg

Sunny wins the "Imaginet if vaping changed the world" license plate donated by Hellen.
34.jpg

Dallas (David) wins a new 30ml bottle of Pink Spot liquid donated by Earl and Rita (Erfmann and Reet_AZ).
33.jpg

Davelog (Dave) wins a bag with a bunch of sample sizes of liquids.
32.jpg

__fill in da blank___ (I haz no name for ya honey... sorry! Akkk You weren't on the sign in sheet and my brain hurts now, LOL) wins a really nifty home made stealthy Altoid box mod with battery, an atty and liquid stored inside, made and donated by Darrel (vape Ape). Make moar Darrel!! That was too cool!
31.jpg

Big Murr (Murray) wins a rare mixed color Cherry Vapes ming tip and e-liquid donated by Cherry Vapes at Vapefest.

Thanks for bringing that to the social Rita!! :wub:). We hope to have a few more of those, as they've promised to donate a few more! Awesome!!
30.jpg

Dallas (David) wins a pack of 510 atomizers, donated by Barry (SheerLuckHolmes).
29.jpg

Lucky Dave wins again... this time a few CE2s donated by Barry (SheerLuckHolmes).
28.jpg

And last but not least... a few Boobie Prizes (no, we don't mean strippers Joel!)

Unlucky new member Shawn (Boxcar) wins this crappy hat (says Grill Sargent and is camo, LOL!) and promptly gives it back for next month's drawing. LOL
36.jpg

Equally unlucky member (Jason?? if not, will someone give me a name to correct this? Sorry bud!) wins PIZZA liquid flavoring (just smelling this stuff made people gag). Donated by Dave (Davelog) and Sunny. We'll see it donated back next month (if he survives vaping it) I'm sure!
37.jpg

Obviously, if you missed this month, you missed another good time. Detail for next month's VIP Social have been posted. See this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...t-vip-social-meet-october-23-2011-1-00-a.html

Hope to see you all next month! Plan what you're wearing now! :glare: LOL
xxx000
Hellen

Boxcar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
We had a great time (as usual) on Sunday! Great to see so many old friends and lots of new faces!

Unlucky new member Shawn (Boxcar) wins this crappy hat (says Grill Sargent and is camo, LOL!) and promptly gives it back for next month's drawing. LOL
36.jpg

Yikes. Looks like someone spiked my juice!

It was nice not to feel like an outcast or get funny looks for vaping. I had fun and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Last edited:

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
We'll see it donated back next month (if he survives vaping it) I'm sure!

Believe it or not, the pizza flavoring isn't horrible... initially. I made a 5% sample with it and gave it the regular heat n shake treatment, then let it sit in a drawer for a week. Then I pulled it out and dripped it on a reasonably clean atty.

The first hit - odd, but pleasant in a way. LOTS of oregano. Some garlic. Something kinda sorta cheesy. The second hit just seemed to double down the first one, the oregano got far too strong and an acidic tomato flavor began to show itself. I set my rig down for a minute to try and recover from the oregano overdose, and then took one more toot. It just tasted... filthy. No more of that.

I learned a day or two later that the cheese component in the flavoring was suspect for being a diacetyl producer, so I abandoned the stuff. Was gonna just throw it away but Ketchup said he wanted it so I brought it to the meet. He didn't show, so it got tossed into the raffle as a booby prize.

It won't kill you if you vape the stuff, because it's just too foul in the long run to ingest enough to be dangerous.

p.s. Great meet as always! Thanks for putting it all together!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread