Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
These look cool, but knowing Chinese build quality I would spend the extra $15 and get a Silver Bullet, or other similarly priced US-made mod.

Yeh but you wont get 2 18650 batts, a charger, and 5 carts. FOr $15 you can get a SB unit alone. No batts, no charger... Add $20 for batts and another $10 minimum for a charger, so that makes it $45 less.

Regardless, the 510N is pretty cool; a great starter mod with everything you need in the kit.

You realize its the chinese that build all atomizers, cartomizers? Heck everything?! Have you seen the new Boge Revolution Juice Box V2? ... Just saying man.. The chinese are coming...

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
I'd like to know this too. I love the dual coil cartomizer...wondering if this mod works well with them as some of them come in at 1.4ohm.

It's a true 3.7v device by default. It works great with a LR 1.5ohm atty. You can also use 2 lifepo4s cr123's for 6v, however, that's not recommended. (Same as Altsmoke doesn't recommend 6v's on the SB+Omega)

I use my dual dual coils @ 5v with a VV device, however, I've used them at 6v before and they work great. Personally I find the Dual Coils weak @ 3.7v, but they will def. work.

She has them back in stock now! Also ElixirTV is giving away a 510N tonight around 12.30est am along with 5 Map Tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread