The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VIPers come have a beer with Desrtrat Tonight (Westside!)

Discussion in 'VIP - Vaping in Phoenix' started by Hellen A. Handbasket, Nov 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hellen A. Handbasket

Hellen A. Handbasket Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I tried to send out mass emails, and it failed to reach many of you. So now this is last minute! Sorry!! We're doing an informal meet up with Dan (Desrtrat) on the Westside. Everyone is invited (though know many work and have kids, so maybe next time I'll do this better!).

We'll meet up at Las Fuentes (Mexican Food) in the bar area. Don't know how they'll be with all of us vaping... it's a crap shoot (but I've vaped discretely in there several times before when meeting up with VIP members, but only 2 of us, and we weren't in your face about it).

If you can, LMK if you can go (if not, sorry!) We'll try to do one out South next time.

6:00/7:00 arrival time (I live really close, so will get there around 6:00 eating dinner with hubby). Dan will arrive around 7pm. Greg will be there about 7:30.

PM me or Desrtrat (Dan) for more info. or our phone numbers.

Las Fuentes (137th Ave/Waddell, South side in the same strip mall as the UltraStar Movie Theater) Good food, happy hour specials:
    From the Loop 101 - Take exit 11 for US-60/Grand Ave 0.4 mi
    8.Turn left at Grand Ave/US-60 W 3.3 mi
    9.Turn left at W Thompson Ranch Rd 0.1 mi (which is the access road to Thunderbird)
    10.Turn right at W Thunderbird Rd 1.6 mi
    11.Continue onto W Waddell Rd 1.0 mi
    12.Turn left into strip mall at 137th Avenue area entrance (across the street from Safeway). Or... turn left on Litchfield Rd if you miss it). Entrance is on the left side of the road

Las Fuentes
    13621 N Litchfield Rd # 131
    Surprise, AZ 85379-4269

(623) 214-9256 (623) 214-9256 (623) 214-9256 (623) 214-9256

(Simple directions if you are out North - Bell Road to Dysart (go South/Left on Dysart, past Grand Avenue). Right turn (West) on Waddell. At 137th Avenue, South side, See the UltraStar Theater mall area. Las Fuentes is at the end of the strip near the Theater.

2. pipes1

pipes1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2009
    Chandler, Arizona
    137th AVE ????
    Is that still in Arizona?

3. Hellen A. Handbasket

LOL... according to Dan, it is Bum F**** Egypt. He's packing his Camel to ride in.

Are you going Shark, or will I have to walk home in the dark? <insert guilt trip here>

4. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Damn. That wasn't even aimed at me and I feel guilty for not going.

stoopid work. >.<

I shouldn't whine....having a job and actually getting some sort of income is really bloody nice.

5. ICP-Fan

ICP-Fan Full Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Wow, that is definitely BFE. Not gonna make it.

I thought 75th and Baseline was BFE...

6. vapeopotamus

vapeopotamus Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Surprise = California
    East Mesa = New Mexico North
    Scottsdale/Cave Creek = Nevada
    Maricopa = Texas

this is a running joke with my inn-laws seems like one person in the family lives in one of these towns. We just need somebody who lives in phoenix then we could have a central location.

7. ShantaSena

ShantaSena Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Hoping I can make it, I live at 99th Ave and 1-10 so not BFE for me! The kidlet has hip hop class tonight, but hoping the husband can pick him up..... I seriously need to observe some people vaping and pick their brains.

I have never seen another vaper, so I am sort of wingin' it here. I might actually make it in time for a late quick drink and 20 questions.

8. namuch

namuch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    Well, it is within spitting distance of our house, but this is too short notice for us. No time to arrange for a sitter....

9. vapeopotamus

Saturday was the first time I had met others in our little club as well. You will not be the lone NEWB so don't worry! Vicky is awesome and answered most of my burning questions but of course I still have a lot to learn about this new found hobby err umm okay.....obsession.

10. Hellen A. Handbasket

11. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks! I am looking forward to it... hoping my 510's can keep up with my vaping if I'm drinking.... haven't tried that yet. Also, I only have 2 batts and attys so I may be using an outlet at the bar haha

12. vapeopotamus

Yeppers....Trying to find some atty's before the weekend too..called John with PHX Smokeless but didn't talk to him left a VM. I wish I could just go to a store and pick up supplies it would be so nice.

13. vapeopotamus

That's all I have as well but if you need to I have a PCC you can use if needed. No worries on outlets.

14. Hellen A. Handbasket

I'll bring along an extra PCC and a few MP 510 bats for you guys just in case! The Handbasket holds ALL things for vaping emergencies!!

15. miakauisan

miakauisan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ

That thing is so crammed with stuff for all we know, it could hold dead bodies. :p

16. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    Thanks you two!! With any luck my own MP 510 batts will come today, but if not.... good lookin out

17. Martin2277

Martin2277 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2009
    Tempe, AZ
    Sounds like fun.... Will there be a raffle?

Just kidding. I hope everyone has fun in East LA... I have to go to Yuma tomorrow so I will not be able to make it. Have fun and this time don't forget the camera!!! LOL

18. ShantaSena

Nov 13, 2009
    Arizona
    I'll bring a camera..... I am a vapin scrabooker, and it ensure that I will be taking the pictures rather than *in* then MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

19. Sharky

Sharky Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Phoenix AZ
    I am hoping to make it. I am on my way out the door to another job that came up so not sure how this is going to work out.

20. namuch

namuch Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    Surprise,Az
    As it turns out, I'll be able to pop in for a few...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.