• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VIPers come have a beer with Desrtrat Tonight (Westside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
I tried to send out mass emails, and it failed to reach many of you. So now this is last minute! Sorry!! We're doing an informal meet up with Dan (Desrtrat) on the Westside. Everyone is invited (though know many work and have kids, so maybe next time I'll do this better!).

We'll meet up at Las Fuentes (Mexican Food) in the bar area. Don't know how they'll be with all of us vaping... it's a crap shoot (but I've vaped discretely in there several times before when meeting up with VIP members, but only 2 of us, and we weren't in your face about it).

If you can, LMK if you can go (if not, sorry!) We'll try to do one out South next time.

6:00/7:00 arrival time (I live really close, so will get there around 6:00 eating dinner with hubby). Dan will arrive around 7pm. Greg will be there about 7:30.

PM me or Desrtrat (Dan) for more info. or our phone numbers.

Las Fuentes (137th Ave/Waddell, South side in the same strip mall as the UltraStar Movie Theater) Good food, happy hour specials:
From the Loop 101 - Take exit 11 for US-60/Grand Ave 0.4 mi
8.Turn left at Grand Ave/US-60 W 3.3 mi
9.Turn left at W Thompson Ranch Rd 0.1 mi (which is the access road to Thunderbird)
10.Turn right at W Thunderbird Rd 1.6 mi
11.Continue onto W Waddell Rd 1.0 mi
12.Turn left into strip mall at 137th Avenue area entrance (across the street from Safeway). Or... turn left on Litchfield Rd if you miss it). Entrance is on the left side of the road

Las Fuentes
13621 N Litchfield Rd # 131
Surprise, AZ 85379-4269

(623) 214-9256 (623) 214-9256 (623) 214-9256 (623) 214-9256

(Simple directions if you are out North - Bell Road to Dysart (go South/Left on Dysart, past Grand Avenue). Right turn (West) on Waddell. At 137th Avenue, South side, See the UltraStar Theater mall area. Las Fuentes is at the end of the strip near the Theater.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Surprise = California
East Mesa = New Mexico North
Scottsdale/Cave Creek = Nevada
Maricopa = Texas

this is a running joke with my inn-laws seems like one person in the family lives in one of these towns. We just need somebody who lives in phoenix then we could have a central location.

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Hoping I can make it, I live at 99th Ave and 1-10 so not BFE for me! The kidlet has hip hop class tonight, but hoping the husband can pick him up..... I seriously need to observe some people vaping and pick their brains.

I have never seen another vaper, so I am sort of wingin' it here. I might actually make it in time for a late quick drink and 20 questions.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hoping I can make it, I live at 99th Ave and 1-10 so not BFE for me! The kidlet has hip hop class tonight, but hoping the husband can pick him up..... I seriously need to observe some people vaping and pick their brains.

I have never seen another vaper, so I am sort of wingin' it here. I might actually make it in time for a late quick drink and 20 questions.

Saturday was the first time I had met others in our little club as well. You will not be the lone NEWB so don't worry! Vicky is awesome and answered most of my burning questions but of course I still have a lot to learn about this new found hobby err umm okay.....obsession.

ShantaSena

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Arizona
Saturday was the first time I had met others in our little club as well. You will not be the lone NEWB so don't worry! Vicky is awesome and answered most of my burning questions but of course I still have a lot to learn about this new found hobby err umm okay.....obsession.

Thanks! I am looking forward to it... hoping my 510's can keep up with my vaping if I'm drinking.... haven't tried that yet. Also, I only have 2 batts and attys so I may be using an outlet at the bar haha

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Greg, you still going?

Yeppers....Trying to find some atty's before the weekend too..called John with PHX Smokeless but didn't talk to him left a VM. I wish I could just go to a store and pick up supplies it would be so nice.

vapeopotamus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks! I am looking forward to it... hoping my 510's can keep up with my vaping if I'm drinking.... haven't tried that yet. Also, I only have 2 batts and attys so I may be using an outlet at the bar haha

That's all I have as well but if you need to I have a PCC you can use if needed. No worries on outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread