Virgin dripper no more!!!!!!!No carts for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorddrek

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2009
I quickly found carts to be a total waste of time for the M401. The plastic taste, dry atomizers, and mouthfuls of liquid were too much for me. I find soaking in alcohol and then completely drying out the atomizers keeps the flavor nice and clean. Also helps when switching from a strong flavor like menthol. Be aware that to reprime a cleaned atomizer takes 3 times the juice as a normal dripping.

asidrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2009
New Jersey
get a tea bag... cut it in half....(remove the tea) ..roll one half up like you would roll up a carpet...insert the roll into your cart cut off the excess material sticking out of the cart ......fill the cart with juice and away you go.

hmmm....intriguing....yes....will give it a try

im gonna try tea bagging :p

rejoice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2008
USA KY
I bet you would go back to filling carts if you try the tea bag cart material method!:)
I did the tea bag method and it works great .Filled up my pen atomizer using the tea bag method I seem to be able to get more juice in the cart. I put the atomizer on fillintheblank forum member e-cig. He made me a e-cig. It is so cute looking and works great. He called it the Kinda Like Janty Stick. Anyway SurbitonPete, tea bags method works so far.:D

luvmyvapor

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Texas, USA
I thought the chemical taste was the actual plastic cart material and not the filler.
So, I decided to test drip with no cart on the atomizer, nice pure flavor, thank goodness but still need some sort of tip. Last night I ended up putting a Evo cart on my Dura-c and wow, way more vapor, much better taste. Now you guys have given me the idea that the filler material is the chemical plastic taste culprit.
Do you take the filler material out of the cart when you drip or are you talking about taking the cart off, dripping on the atom, putting the cart back on and then vaping?

melissa

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
I thought the chemical taste was the actual plastic cart material and not the filler.
So, I decided to test drip with no cart on the atomizer, nice pure flavor, thank goodness but still need some sort of tip. Last night I ended up putting a Evo cart on my Dura-c and wow, way more vapor, much better taste. Now you guys have given me the idea that the filler material is the chemical plastic taste culprit.
Do you take the filler material out of the cart when you drip or are you talking about taking the cart off, dripping on the atom, putting the cart back on and then vaping?
I take the filler out and threw it away then drip on atomizer and put tip back on. Not sure if right but it works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread