Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Jesus, you guys vape stuff at 24 volts? At what point are you no longer vaping? You'd think that would be considered smoking for sure.

I said 24 watts that is different :p Know of any atties that can handle alot more? It like 35 watt with some juices. Especially ejuices like this one. Think organic fruit flavoring breaks down at high wattage but I notice some exceptions with lemonade. Is it just certain flavors? Not sure exactly. Anyways 24 watts is way different then 24 volts check out OHMS law :p

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Most definetly Aaron! The organic flavorings and natural flavorings are so much cleaner, purer, fresher tasting and clearer too, which I feel is important. I can't imagine why anyone would want to vape food colorings in their juices....never could figure that out...
Think vaping food coloring is that bad? Have any links to studies that point that out?

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
I'm hoping it's good too, as I just ordered 3 - 30ml bottles to try! :) Glad you got in on the sale too...definetly worth trying out the new flavors! Be sure to let me know what you think of them when you try them out. I ordered the new Turkish Coffee, Tropical Storm and Vanilla, so very interested to hear wjat you think of all the other flavors!!

Vaprasticator

Feb 5, 2012
Memphis, TN
I did the whole coffee roundup. Kona Velvet, Kona Caramel, and Kona coffee. I also did the Creme Caramel and Blueberry Maple Syrup. They all smell and taste awesome. The Blueberry Maple doesn't handle a carto well in my experience. It also wont come off an Atty for a LONG time. I am going to use some of my DIY stuff to cut it and tone it down a bit. Overall they seem like an awesome vendor with some great juices.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I did the whole coffee roundup. Kona Velvet, Kona Caramel, and Kona coffee. I also did the Creme Caramel and Blueberry Maple Syrup. They all smell and taste awesome. The Blueberry Maple doesn't handle a carto well in my experience. It also wont come off an Atty for a LONG time. I am going to use some of my DIY stuff to cut it and tone it down a bit. Overall they seem like an awesome vendor with some great juices.
Cool. I want to read them I have not figured out how to do advanced search here yet. Sorry. Do you have the link?
For cleaning I use a sonic cleaner with vinegar for 20 min and then 20 minutes with distilled water and the taste goes away completely. What method do you use to clean atties?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Aaron, I'm letting mine steep right now too, mostly because I have a very bad cold (been sick since Thurs.)
I hope you are feeling better. I add mentol and eucalyptus to my juice when I am under the weather. It cleans out the sinuses. This juice suprising goes great with them but virgin vapors sweet summer lemonade goes great with eucalyptus and menthol. Need some other recommendations? Feel better :)

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I hope you are feeling better. I add mentol and eucalyptus to my juice when I am under the weather. It cleans out the sinuses. This juice suprising goes great with them but virgin vapors sweet summer lemonade goes great with eucalyptus and menthol. Need some other recommendations? Feel better :)

I love the sweet summer lemonade too, if you have not tried the Eco virgin velvet kona milkshake, I highly recommend it, it is my all day atm. Its pretty complex imo, different on the inhale then on the exhale, nice rum flavor in there as well. Have you found any gems yet?

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I love the sweet summer lemonade too, if you have not tried the Eco virgin velvet kona milkshake, I highly recommend it, it is my all day atm. Its pretty complex imo, different on the inhale then on the exhale, nice rum flavor in there as well. Have you found any gems yet?
I just got the new sample bottles with out a dripper it is tricky to clean out a dripper for each one. Going to give them at least an extra week to steep at least. I will update you if I find something great. The flavors are unique and taste amazing in ways I never tasted flavors before but they need to fully steep IMHO before I can say more.
I have been vaping alot of virgins vapor's Night Blooming Jasmine. It taste like the yummy jasmine tea they serve at this thai place I like. I was worried that it would be floral. It is not. I need to review it soon it is one of the good ones. Have you tried it?
What wattage do you taste the rum in the sweet summer lemonade. I don't taste that. I get a slight kahlua hint with the carmel cream at a really high wattage. Do you taste that? Have a good one.
AaronY

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan

Thanks Aaron, finally feeling better! :) I tried the new juices just a little the other day, but decided to let them steep even longer. I did give my bottle of Tropical Storm to a dear friend of mine that stopped by from Kansas, on her way home from VapeBash, because she loves pineapple juices and that is definetly one of the flavors I got from the Tropical Storm when I did try it...I just can't do pineapple myself...She said she loves it!!

Oh, definetly was vaping some minty/menthol juices while I was sick...only thing I could handle and actually still taste at the time...LOL!:laugh:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Glad you are feeling better :) Have a great holiday. Find any gems yet?
Thanks Aaron, finally feeling better! :) I tried the new juices just a little the other day, but decided to let them steep even longer. I did give my bottle of Tropical Storm to a dear friend of mine that stopped by from Kansas, on her way home from VapeBash, because she loves pineapple juices and that is definetly one of the flavors I got from the Tropical Storm when I did try it...I just can't do pineapple myself...She said she loves it!!

Oh, definetly was vaping some minty/menthol juices while I was sick...only thing I could handle and actually still taste at the time...LOL!:laugh:

tyleris12

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2010
Michigan
For steeping. Think it is okay to leave the caps off in a safe place for a day. I don't think the glass bottles provide the same amount of air and the plastic ones. Or do you think that changes the flavor?

I always leave the caps off at least over night, because it usually helps the alcohol evaporate, but the Absolute doesn't have alcohol, so...But yes, I think that would be just fine., never changed the flavor for me anyways. :)

I like the Turkish Coffee now that it's steeped almost three weeks, but still can't taste much of the Vanilla...and both of mine are 50/50, 6mg, Extra flavor. She did just change the flavoring strenghts tho, so I'm guessing they will be even better now with the extra flavor she is adding all the way across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread