The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Virgin Vapor Creme Carmel with ecopure extra extra strong flavor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tyleris12

tyleris12 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2010
    Michigan
    Aaron, all I use are Lava tanks and LR Boge carto's...flavors taste great to me! The ease and beauty of the Lava's makes them the best tanks I have ever used!! :)

2. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Cool I am an atty guy. So just drip or use the surge. I just have a cheap madvapes tank as back up. Think it is worth getting a lava if I use atties 95 % of the time?

3. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Does anyone know if this juice comes in a bigger size then 30 ml?

4. tyleris12

tyleris12 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2010
    Michigan
    Aaron, that would have to be a personal call I guess. I love the fact that I can fill a few tanks with different flavors and then just grab a different one when I feel like changing flavors. Also a full tank lasts me while I am out & about, so no need to carry anything extra...

As for the bigger bottles, the answer is no..the largest size she sells is 30 ml. :(

5. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

How long do you steep this juice? I normally like the stuff from VV, but this one... meh... Well, to be honest its worse than meh. It's one of the few juices that I actively dislike. And I love caramel flavor, generally, so something is not kosher here. I've had it sitting for a week now, and there doesn't seem to be any noticeable change.

6. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Steeping depends on if you got EcoPure in it how many x in strength, how much you shake it, and what bottle it is in. The glass bottle from Virgin Vapor is great for storing already steeped juice but not the best for steeping juice. If you have a safe place take the cap off or a fresh plastic bottle transfer a bit into there. The juice is strange not steeped but one of my favorites after it is steeped. For me it usually takes more then 3 weeks. I do 3x ecopure and leave the cap off not next to a fan. So it might be shorter or longer for you. Please update me on the thread when the juice changes. Interested in how you are steeping and how long it takes. Because of the long steep time this juice is a strange one to highly recommend but I think it is worth it.

7. Briar

Thanks, Aaron.

I guess I'll leave it alone for awhile then. The taste right now is decidedly odd - not in a good way. I usually steep by just leaving things be and shaking them a bit once in a while. In a drawer. If the mood strikes me, I take the cap off for an hour or so to "air" it. I'm kinda casual about it. To be honest, I usually don't have patience for this stuff, and don't buy juices that require a lot of steeping time.

One of the reasons my favorite vendor is Ahlusion, is because it only takes about three days or so to steep their juices - most of them, anyways. I love their teas.

But, sometimes, accidents happen. I once ordered a custom mix (you know, mix-your-own stuff) from ecblends, and it was just awful out of the bottle. It was a mixture of tobacco, apple, caramel and cinnamon. Sounds good in theory, right? Well, I got it, and all I could taste was CINNAMON. And there was only five percent of it in there. So I stuck the bottle in the back of the drawer with full intent to toss it. But I forgot about it. Nine months or so later, I found it again, and tried it. OMG, it was *delicious*. Like apple cider tobacco. Of course, I don't remember the recipe now... LOL

8. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I just got some of their stuff. I hear mixed things but interested to try it for myself. For Virgin Vapor. I believe good things come to those that wait. Juices that take a while to steep often taste way way better in the end. I just get enough juice so I can always let some juice steep. Well interested in knowing how long it takes but I would give it way more time.

9. Briar

I guess patience is not one of my virtures. :D I'm waaaaaay too curious. Must have been a cat in my past life. But I'll be good - sounds like it's worth it in this case.

I'll be interested in hearing what you think of Ahlusion. I've become an absolute fanatic of their teas and fruit flavors. Had exactly one dud out of 12. Considering that I'm quite picky, it's a minor miracle. LOL Haven't tried their dessert flavors so much. Just one, really - Tarte Tatine, and that was very good.

10. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Is it starting to taste way better or are you still waiting?

11. Briar

It's not really improving any... I'm starting to lose hope. It's been three weeks, I think. It just tastes weird. There is a hint of caramel, maybe, but the rest is just some kind of burnt weirdness. Sigh.

Did you try the Ahlusion stuff yet? You don't have to steep it for long, depending on what the juice is. The teas are done in about three days, and the one bakery flavor that I got didn't really need steeping at all. Which ones did you get?

12. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    That is really strange. Just made an order for more catching the end of the memorial day sale :p Think it might be too strong for you. Did you try adding one drop of PG or VG with 2 drops of Carmel Cream. LOL I have not gone through the alusion stuff. I know it has been over a week. Just doing tons of stuff right now. :p I will list them and taste them tomorrow. :)

13. Briar

Maybe it's just me. I don't think it's too strong... I think I'm just having problems with caramel flavor lately. I'm going to order some of the caramel that I *know* is good for me (decadent vapors from liberty flights), and see if that one still tastes good. I mean... anything caramel-y tastes bad to me lately. I'm sitting on creme-brulee from Highbrow - that's supposed to be good - and all I taste it that same burn-ish flavor. For that matter, I am vaping RY4 from MOV right now, and what I'm tasting is pine, their tobacco base - and *coffee*. Mind you, I like it. I think caramel is weak enough in this that instead of burnt, I'm tasting coffee, but it's just weird. This RY4 is a bit off the wall anyway, but I do kinda like it.

14. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I got 5 from a really nice person on here. I did not here from her in a while. Hope all is good. I am testing them now with clean atties from the ultrasonic so far they are interesting. The ones I got are
    Lemon lime with chill
    Lemon berry kiss with chill
    Watermelon jubilance
    Rune with chill
    Cappuccino

I hope to try more in a bit. Just ordered virgins absolute watermelon. Interested in knowing the difference ;)

AaronY www.EcigJuiceReview.com sent from my iPad

15. Briar

I haven't tried those yet - I was working my way through the teas, and I absolutely love those, except for the caramel pear, which, predictably, considering my caramel disfunction, didn't taste like much of anything to me. LOL

You'll have to tell me how they are, I was particularly interested in Rune and Lemon Berry Kiss. Their tobaccos are interesting too, I tried Smooth Criminal, and all I can say is that it is very smooth - their flavors on some things are so complex, it's hard to tell what's in there, in a good way. :) I think I'll try more tobaccos when I can afford it.

I didn't even bother with planning to get capuccino. My relationship with coffee flavors is even worse than with caramel - I've never tried any coffee that didn't taste like a three day old stale coffee filter paper. Yuck.

16. Briar

I tried the Creme Caramel again today, and could actually taste caramel along with that peculiar flavor that all VV juices have - but it's not caramel-y enough yet. I guess it needs yet more steeping. I also think I should have ordered it in XXflavor - it's kinda week to my taste.

17. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    How long have you steeped it for so far. Actually I have tried the juice in xtra strong and xtra xtra stong with and with out ecopure. I like extra extra strong with ecoPure is the best but extra strong with out ecopure is still amazing. It might need more time to steep. If you have problems waiting get more juice so waiting is easier :p or at least some if left when it really shines.

18. Briar

Heh heh... The number of juices is not a problem, believe me. I got 23 Stardusts going with different juices right now. And I am actually at the point where I like all of them - after three years of vaping I think I mostly figured out what I like from which companies - but I'm always willing to try more!

Currently my favs. are Belgian Cocoa from Halo, RY4 from MOV, Pudding Cake from Altcig, Sopapillas from Vixen, Georgia Peach from MOV, Tiger something-or-other from Vixen, and three different teas from Ahlusion. The others are close seconds. I can *never* stay to just one juice - and I like mixing them sometimes, too. When I get the 30ml from Halo, I'll mix some with Pudding Cake and see if I can get a bit of a creamier cocoa... Vaping is *good*. :)

Hey, have you tried VVs Lemon Rose Water? I keep putting it in my cart along with double x flavor ECO Virgin Kona Velvet Milkshake (love the liquid, but, God, what a name, and what a pain in a carto!), and just can't talk myself into pulling the trigger - have to many juices as it is, but I'm *curious*, and it sound so good...:facepalm:

It's amazing how many good juices are out there nowadays.

19. atavanhalen

atavanhalen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sorry for the late reply, I guess you misunderstood my post, I was talking about the eco velvet kona milkshake that has a rum flavor. Thanks for the recommendation of jasmine I am gonna give it a try now, I was also worried about it being too floral so glad to hear it is not. Sorry for the two month later post, here is my initial post ....

20. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    The problem is all mine. Tell me how you like the jasmine. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.