The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Virgin Vapor Creme Carmel with ecopure extra extra strong flavor

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Really liking the new flavor strengths :)

2. Rudy956

Rudy956 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 12, 2011
    texas
    what new flavor stenths

3. 4play

4play Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    San Diego
    i tried both the creme carmel and kona coffee milkshake extra flavor, and they just didnt work out for me in my cisco 1.5 atty. let them steep for over 2 months and they never changed enough for my liking. i did sell them and i hope the buyer is happy with them.

4. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Hmm that is too bad. Creme carmel is my favorite. Guess it isn't for everyone. What did you not like about it? Interested in knowing why you had a bad experience.

5. 4play

4play Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    San Diego
    the carmel just really didnt have much flavor besides burning in my devices. i tried boge lr carto's and my cisco 306 1.5 ohm atty. the kona coffee milkshage never really tasted like coffee to me. it just tasted like peanut butter. i dont know if it was my atty's but they were not producting much vapor either when i was trying to drip.

6. Briar

Briar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

All VV juices - well, most of them - have a peculiar "side-taste". I some juices it blends in and actually compliments the flavor, like the ECO Virgin Kona Velvet Milkshake, which is great. Regular Kona Mikshake I like as well. But others are just kinda weird to me. The Cream Caramel is as steeped as it's going to get, I think, it's not changing anymore. If it gets better in a year or something, I don't really care, because I am not willing to buy juice just to let it steep for year. LOL

I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like it. And the culprit is that base flavor - it just doesn't complement the caramel. Aaron, perhaps all that extra flavor you got overpowers the base, but I don't want that much flavor, regular, or just a bit stronger is fine for me. This one I got in extra strength, and it just doesn't do it. Meh at best.

I'm just not having alot of luck with VV juices lately... The ECO VKVM is my absolute hands-down favorite, and had I been able to vape it by any other method than dripping, I'd put it on my fav list - but I can't so I won't. And everything else just tastes... odd, or off, or I don't know. I guess my tastes are changing, I didn't used to notice it quite so much.

Maybe when my wallet recovers from my latest vape-bying frenzy, I'll try a couple of more juices from the Absolute line - the Lemon Rose Water didn't seem to have that base flavor.

7. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    That is too bad. VV has some of my favorite juices. I will try a normal strength juice I have from them after I am done figuring out this juiice I am vaping now. Should be a couple of hours because I have been trying for 3 days but it might be longer. I will update it. Do you get that taste with ecopure base or regular base. Anyways strange you are tasting that. I will see if I find it.

8. RonsPlc

RonsPlc ECF Live Chat Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2012
    Gaylesville, AL
    I like the chart, and graph on the left, don't understand the reason for the one on the right personally.
    sounds like a great juice.
    wonder if they will sell the ecopure for people to diy?

9. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Virgin vapor is now doing all flavor strengths in xtra strong as default. You can still customize it to be stronger or lighter but it will take more time for it to get to you.

10. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Ya intellcig sells people a 32mg nic base for people to do DIY.

11. shamash

shamash Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 28, 2010
    Taichung, Taiwan
    this sounds great AY... you wanna send me some LOL

12. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    LOL. It is one of my favorite. Maybe we can work out a trade but I think this ejuice is worth it by far.

13. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    What do you not understand about that graph? Something I can do to make you understand what it represents?

14. nothiefsallowed

nothiefsallowed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
    have you tried it with koolaid ?

15. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    not yet. But I am vaping their lemonade with Koolaid now it is amazing. Going to post a video of it soon. Not sure how carmel cream will tasted iced. But not sure. I will try it soon. :)

16. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
  17. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
  18. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    I just finished the second bottle I got. After 8 months of steeping the flavor tastes even better. It is good after the first week but great after. It is like a fine wine. Going to give the rest of my 3rd bottle even longer maybe a year and get back to you guys.

19. nothiefsallowed

nothiefsallowed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2011
    Murica
    how crispy does the ecopure make it?

20. AaronY

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    Not sure exactly. It makes the flavor pop in your mouth. It is like 7 up. Does that make more sense to you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.