Status
Not open for further replies.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
i tried both the creme carmel and kona coffee milkshake extra flavor, and they just didnt work out for me in my cisco 1.5 atty. let them steep for over 2 months and they never changed enough for my liking. i did sell them and i hope the buyer is happy with them.

Hmm that is too bad. Creme carmel is my favorite. Guess it isn't for everyone. What did you not like about it? Interested in knowing why you had a bad experience.

4play

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
San Diego
Hmm that is too bad. Creme carmel is my favorite. Guess it isn't for everyone. What did you not like about it? Interested in knowing why you had a bad experience.

the carmel just really didnt have much flavor besides burning in my devices. i tried boge lr carto's and my cisco 306 1.5 ohm atty. the kona coffee milkshage never really tasted like coffee to me. it just tasted like peanut butter. i dont know if it was my atty's but they were not producting much vapor either when i was trying to drip.

Briar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2009
A fool on the hill in Deposit, NY
All VV juices - well, most of them - have a peculiar "side-taste". I some juices it blends in and actually compliments the flavor, like the ECO Virgin Kona Velvet Milkshake, which is great. Regular Kona Mikshake I like as well. But others are just kinda weird to me. The Cream Caramel is as steeped as it's going to get, I think, it's not changing anymore. If it gets better in a year or something, I don't really care, because I am not willing to buy juice just to let it steep for year. LOL

I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like it. And the culprit is that base flavor - it just doesn't complement the caramel. Aaron, perhaps all that extra flavor you got overpowers the base, but I don't want that much flavor, regular, or just a bit stronger is fine for me. This one I got in extra strength, and it just doesn't do it. Meh at best.

I'm just not having alot of luck with VV juices lately... The ECO VKVM is my absolute hands-down favorite, and had I been able to vape it by any other method than dripping, I'd put it on my fav list - but I can't so I won't. And everything else just tastes... odd, or off, or I don't know. I guess my tastes are changing, I didn't used to notice it quite so much.

Maybe when my wallet recovers from my latest vape-bying frenzy, I'll try a couple of more juices from the Absolute line - the Lemon Rose Water didn't seem to have that base flavor.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
That is too bad. VV has some of my favorite juices. I will try a normal strength juice I have from them after I am done figuring out this juiice I am vaping now. Should be a couple of hours because I have been trying for 3 days but it might be longer. I will update it. Do you get that taste with ecopure base or regular base. Anyways strange you are tasting that. I will see if I find it.

All VV juices - well, most of them - have a peculiar "side-taste". I some juices it blends in and actually compliments the flavor, like the ECO Virgin Kona Velvet Milkshake, which is great. Regular Kona Mikshake I like as well. But others are just kinda weird to me. The Cream Caramel is as steeped as it's going to get, I think, it's not changing anymore. If it gets better in a year or something, I don't really care, because I am not willing to buy juice just to let it steep for year. LOL

I've come to the conclusion that I just don't like it. And the culprit is that base flavor - it just doesn't complement the caramel. Aaron, perhaps all that extra flavor you got overpowers the base, but I don't want that much flavor, regular, or just a bit stronger is fine for me. This one I got in extra strength, and it just doesn't do it. Meh at best.

I'm just not having alot of luck with VV juices lately... The ECO VKVM is my absolute hands-down favorite, and had I been able to vape it by any other method than dripping, I'd put it on my fav list - but I can't so I won't. And everything else just tastes... odd, or off, or I don't know. I guess my tastes are changing, I didn't used to notice it quite so much.

Maybe when my wallet recovers from my latest vape-bying frenzy, I'll try a couple of more juices from the Absolute line - the Lemon Rose Water didn't seem to have that base flavor.

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread