Virgin Vapor ecoPURE Black Cherry Marshmallow

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheik124

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2008
Tampa, FL
Let me start by saying I don't normally like non-tobacco vapes. Let me also start by adding that it's a damn good thing I ordered this in 5 mg nicotine, or I'd be in the ER. I've been vaping it on [what was] a fresh 1.5 ohm dual coil cartomizer. The carto's been going strong through about 15 mL.

This is the quickest 30 mL bottle I've ever finished. I let friends try it who insisted I give them 5 mL dropper bottles filled with it. It's also been tasting progressively better as it steeps, and sadly, as I finish it. You get a nice, big hit of sweet cherry on the inhale, and you can almost taste the marshmallow on the exhale. No chemical cherry taste whatsoever. Vapor production is impressive, and I imagine that the flavor is just as good without the ecoPURE base.

This is the first VG liquid I try other than ecoPURE Rich. I was a bit worried about the strength of the flavor, but VV gives you the option to order with extra flavoring, which I'm happy I chose.

My only gripe with this is the complete and total lack of throat hit, but I wasn't honestly expecting any at 5 mg nicotine, in a fruity flavor, in a VG juice.

Would I buy this again? I'm ordering another bottle. This is my "chain-vape" of choice. Private chain-vape, can't have any of the guys thinking I'm soft.

Flavor: 11/10 - Seriously. Nothing is better/more "cherry flavored" than this stuff. Other than actual cherries. No "cough syrup" here.
Durability: 10/10 - Nice, clear, thin juice. No trouble with my carto. Haven't tried it in an eGo-T. Wouldn't think of trying it in a "leakomizer" - to hell with those things.
Throat Hit: Sadly, absent, but not really an issue.

:vapor:

Sydlie

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
New Orleans, LA
Coincidentally, I was just coming here to post a review for this and her Kona Coffee Milkshake. If you don't mind, I'll just post my review here to make it concise:

I got this flavor because I ordered the wrong cartos & emailed Annette asking if she could switch what I ordered for the correct brand &said that since it was my mistake, I'd gladly accept the loss of the price difference. (A couple dollars is better than waiting even longer for the right cartos, imo!) Being the awesome person she is, Annette said there was no problem swapping out my order for the right ones & said she'd toss in a sample to make up for the difference, and boy am I glad she did!

There was a cherry tree in my back yard when I was a kid, this reminds me of gorging on those still warm from the sun cherries. Marshmallow is the perfect complement, mellowing out the tart zip of the cherry with a creamy lightness that makes me wish I could go back in time and hand my 8-year-old self a bag of marshmallows to add to my feast.

This was my first order from Virgin Vapors and between the amazing customer service and the depth, clarity and freshness of the flavors I received, I'll be a customer for life.

Pheisty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2009
Wisconsin
I've been a customer of Annette's for over a year. Haven't bought any other e-liquid. Here are my observations and responses to some of the above...

1) STEEP. Annette's liquids need to be steeped for two to three days before vaping. The taste will improve significantly. Trust me. I've purchased probably 60 bottles of liquid from Annette, and there are very few that tasted good to me straight away. Be patient.

2) JZXJ, what flavor were you using when you experienced your Clearomizer meltdown? Annette has a warning on her site about certain flavors causing this issue, but it would be good for others to know which flavors to avoid with this accessory.

3) VV liquids are super-clean. I've been using the same LR atty for over four months. Yes, FOUR months. My previous one lasted 3 1/2 months. I never clean them. That should say something about the quality of VV's liquids.

4) I have tried probably 20-25 flavors from Annette, and none of them disgusted me, which is something, since I'm super-picky and hate anything that tastes the slightest bit 'chemical'. I have my faves, though...KCM (of course), Pillow Dreams, Bella Amaretto.

5) The best thing? No more 'heavy chest' feeling. No more headaches. There really is a difference between Annette's liquids and all of the others that I've tried. Her liquids are superior in every way possible. Of course, this is simply my opinion, but as someone who has always been sensitive to chemicals/additives/artificial flavors-colors...I can tell you that VV ticks every box for this vaper.

6) Black Cherry Marshmallow is pretty tasty. ;) Not my favorite, but it's still good, nonetheless.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
I've been a customer of Annette's for over a year. Haven't bought any other e-liquid. Here are my observations and responses to some of the above...

1) STEEP. Annette's liquids need to be steeped for two to three days before vaping. The taste will improve significantly. Trust me. I've purchased probably 60 bottles of liquid from Annette, and there are very few that tasted good to me straight away. Be patient.

2) JZXJ, what flavor were you using when you experienced your Clearomizer meltdown? Annette has a warning on her site about certain flavors causing this issue, but it would be good for others to know which flavors to avoid with this accessory.

3) VV liquids are super-clean. I've been using the same LR atty for over four months. Yes, FOUR months. My previous one lasted 3 1/2 months. I never clean them. That should say something about the quality of VV's liquids.

4) I have tried probably 20-25 flavors from Annette, and none of them disgusted me, which is something, since I'm super-picky and hate anything that tastes the slightest bit 'chemical'. I have my faves, though...KCM (of course), Pillow Dreams, Bella Amaretto.

5) The best thing? No more 'heavy chest' feeling. No more headaches. There really is a difference between Annette's liquids and all of the others that I've tried. Her liquids are superior in every way possible. Of course, this is simply my opinion, but as someone who has always been sensitive to chemicals/additives/artificial flavors-colors...I can tell you that VV ticks every box for this vaper.

6) Black Cherry Marshmallow is pretty tasty. ;) Not my favorite, but it's still good, nonetheless.
Be patient is right! Straight from the mailbox none are anygood (most are like that from any vendor I find.)
What's KCM? I tried a search on her site...nothing came up? Have you tried her pecan pie? I'd love to taste a vape of pecan pie if it really tastes like the actual pie...not found any yet anywhere LOL.
Based on several reviews on this page, now I have to go order Black Cherry Marshmallow and others :p
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread