Virgin Vapor Flavor Mixology

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROnicVāPr

Mar 24, 2012
NE OH, USA
My wife and I are new to vaping, she is analog free for 3 months! We have 43 bottles of juice, 23 of which are from Virgin Vapor:) The most intense flavor we have is Key Lime Pie - almost unbearable at full strength... So I decided to cut it with Organic Naked Vanilla. It created a clean, tart Lime flavor. I took it one step farther and started dripping 1 drop of Lime with a few others and the results were amazing! Mint tingle (think mojito), Banana coconut, pillow dreams, and the best so far has been cherry - think cherry limeade... OMG - AWESOME!

Lets share our favorite VV flavor combos.? OK, GO!

Nardonius

Nov 16, 2011
MD
I've been mixing the Darjeeling Sweet Tea and Sweet Summer Lemonade with various flavors. The Strawberry plus Lemonade is awesome at about 3 parts SSL to 1 Part Strawberry. Strawberry shortcake may work better as its probably a little sweeter than straight strawberry but I don't have any so I haven't tried it. The Strawberry also works quite well with DST about 4:1 DST:Sberry. Mango works quite well with both though could stand a little sweetening in both mixes, probably go 6:3:1 DST/SSL:Mango:Something Sweet. I just got the Key Lime Pie (AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and havent had a chance to mix it yet, but I imagine it'll be great. I also just got Mint Tingle which I intend to mix with the DST for a mint tea. I also really enjoyed mixing Espresso, Caramel, Pillow Dreams for a Caramel Latte flavor (2:2:1). I also want to test KLP with Wild Blue Punch.

So to recap Acronyms: Key Lime Pie (KLP), Sweet Summer Lemonade (SSL), Darjeeling Sweet Tea (DST), Pillow Dreams (PD)
Recap of Recipes:
Strawberry Iced Tea: DST:Strawberry (4:1)
Strawberry Lemonade: SSL:Strawberry (3:1)
Mango Iced Tea: DST:Mango:Something Sweet (6:3:1)
Iced Tea Lemonade: DST:SSL (2:1)
Cafe Latte: Espresso:Caramel:pD (2:2:1)

Recipes to Attempt:
KLP + Wild Blue Punch
KLP + DST
KLP + SSL
Mint Tingle + DST

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Ooooooh, key lime + mint tingle = mojito? Yay! My other vaping sis will be so happy!

For my "Angel Pillows" I use about a 3:2:1 of Buttercream Mint, Vanilla Mint, and Mint Tingle. I love the extra kick from the mint tingle. Start there and adjust to your taste.

I'm letting my absolutes steep, but in a separate bottle I married the Peach Perfect with Nakey Nilla and I'm sure they will make gorgeous babies :)

When I order Stawberry Shortcake, I ask Annette to mix it with a little Pillow Dreams at a 3:1 ratio. Steeped for a couple weeks it is freakn amazing!

(I've also read that Annette mixes a special order Black Cherry Amaretto for someone...can't remeber who, but it sounds really good.)

Last edited:

kittypie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
Charlotte NC
Dripping Bella Amaretto and Kona Coffee Milkshake right now...Yum!

My coffee table looks like a .... lab with all the bottles, droppers, pipettes, and paper towels! For the record, I don't really know what a .... lab looks like, but I imagine it would look like my coffee table at this moment, lol!!!
Whoa! I'm gonna go join those two in holy matrimony RIGHT NOW!

ETA omg Holy Matrimony would be a great name for the new peanut butter and chocolate flavor, no? Or Wedded Bliss?

Last edited:
Ooooooh, key lime + mint tingle = mojito? Yay! My other vaping sis will be so happy!

For my "Angel Pillows" I use about a 3:2:1 of Buttercream Mint, Vanilla Mint, and Mint Tingle. I love the extra kick from the mint tingle. Start there and adjust to your taste.

I'm letting my absolutes steep, but in a separate bottle I married the Peach Perfect with Nakey Nilla and I'm sure they will make gorgeous babies :)

When I order Stawberry Shortcake, I ask Annette to mix it with a little Pillow Dreams at a 3:1 ratio. Steeped for a couple weeks it is freakn amazing!

(I've also read that Annette mixes a special order Black Cherry Amaretto for someone...can't remeber who, but it sounds really good.)

LOL! Gorgeous babies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread