Status
Not open for further replies.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Turkey,dressing and green bean casserole done! Pies going in the oven next! Guest are coming for all the fixings today, tomorrow and Friday! Thanksgiving is coming in waves! It's a good thing I have my Spice Pumpkin Cheesecake to get me through it all!
Ok! Back to the kitchen NuThouse family!
thanksgiving_mouse.gif

CheriePie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
SF Bay Area, CA
cheriepie.com
So is this where y'all hang your hats now? ;)

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by to wish a Happy Thanksgiving most especially to the Nicoticket crew, still one of my most vaped e-liquids (ACB for the win... it's also my initials, first 2 letters transposed) as y'all were there for me as I was starting my vaping journey. And even though I don't have as much time for hanging around the forum anymore, I thought you should know I was thinking of all of you, remembering you fondly, wishing you all the best, and let you know I'm thankful for your entrance into my life.

May your holidays be filled with the bounty of love, laughter, and happiness, and your clouds be big, tasty, and bodacious!!
kiss3.gif

happy-thanks-giving-bunny-glitter.gif

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I've gotten away from Nicoticket juices mostly (although I keep Radio around ;)), but I still think about you guys and like to check in. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Heya Teacup! Good to see you!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So is this where y'all hang your hats now? ;)

Anyhoo, just wanted to stop by to wish a Happy Thanksgiving most especially to the Nicoticket crew, still one of my most vaped e-liquids (ACB for the win... it's also my initials, first 2 letters transposed) as y'all were there for me as I was starting my vaping journey. And even though I don't have as much time for hanging around the forum anymore, I thought you should know I was thinking of all of you, remembering you fondly, wishing you all the best, and let you know I'm thankful for your entrance into my life.

May your holidays be filled with the bounty of love, laughter, and happiness, and your clouds be big, tasty, and bodacious!!
kiss3.gif

happy-thanks-giving-bunny-glitter.gif

Good to see you CP!

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
here's to everyone having a safe and happy holiday season...

the holidays are a very joyous time for most, but please don't forget that for some people they can be a very depressing time...especially for those that are alone.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
here's to everyone having a safe and happy holiday season...

the holidays are a very joyous time for most, but please don't forget that for some people they can be a very depressing time...especially for those that are alone.

Happy Holidays to you also, Shane - and - thank you for the reminder about those who are less fortunate!

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hi Megan! I hope you are having an awesome Xmas Eve!

Eh...not particularly, hubby's parents are at home with death colds of some variety so Christmas is cancelled. BIL (staying with us) is now getting the death cold, SIL is running up and down the stairs to fetch him things to keep me (immunosuppressed) from getting the death cold. Hubby had to fight through Christmas shopping hell at Walmart to get provisions for illness and Christmas related situations. But regardless I have my family (kitties and hubby) here with me and I haven't gotten sick yet. :thumb:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I had dreams of a nice fire in the fireplace for Xmas Eve, but instead I have a Hawaiian shirt and the air conditioner running! Xmas in Texas is crazy! 70 degrees tomorrow and 40 on Monday! Around here its fluffy socks with shorts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread