Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Love this new thread! :wub:

Y'all are too fast for me, tho! I can hardly "like" something and not be 15 posts behind.
I am looking forward to getting to know everyone much better now - and this will make it a lot easier.
Beautiful friends, beautiful babies, beautiful pets and happy birthdays - just on this page!

it will fill up quick, but will be great to get to know everyone!

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
exactly!! if she had her way, we would be there at least once a month! love going out to eat, such an experience- we have fun together.

I know the feeling, I miss it so much being able to take the kids out. No matter what the dinner bill was it was worth every penny.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Last edited:

69CamaroSS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2014
Upstate, SC, USA
And that's the look I was talking about on your youngest. :)

OMG!!!! I needed this tonight! ROFLMAO....AHHH yes the good ole days PRE-censorship!!! Hilarious!!!

BTW, my son ran screaming through the dining room at his first experience with a Hibachi restaurant!! :shock: :ohmy: :( :lol: We had to sit at the aquarium until the cook finished! :facepalm: Poor baby!!

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
I went through my posts for the past 24 hours on the "What are you vaping" thread and deleted my content that was off topic.

If I went through my posts that were OT and deleted them, well I would see ya'll next Christmas. :p

I am SO guilty of this, too! Will try to pay more attention!

It's not like you were trying to derail the thread(s) - I think it's just part of the NT' style . . . . .

. . . a little hard for the newbies when they first get here, but that's just the way we roll. :unsure:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
OMG!!!! I needed this tonight! ROFLMAO....AHHH yes the good ole days PRE-censorship!!! Hilarious!!!

BTW, my son ran screaming through the dining room at his first experience with a Hibachi restaurant!! :shock: :ohmy: :( :lol: We had to sit at the aquarium until the cook finished! :facepalm: Poor baby!!

Awww that's what I was talking about earlier, that huge pillar of flames and they get scared made me feel bad for enjoying it. :p

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
It's not like you were trying to derail the thread(s) - I think it's just part of the NT' style . . . . .

. . . a little hard for the newbies when they first get here, but that's just the way we roll. :unsure:

No, but I can bring the OT comments to this thread instead. Everyone else can do the same. Here is a helpful hint:

Hit "Reply with Quote" on the post you want to OT respond to. When the "Quick Reply" box comes up, copy everything in the box you type in. Click "Cancel". Come to this thread and go to the Reply box at the bottom of the page. Paste your copied content and respond as you normally would. You will now have responded with quote to a post on another thread and can OT comment all you want :)

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Group picture of the NuT family!

7112_BnHover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread