viruses if u think u have 1 and whut u can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi so i use to study Trojans and how to get them on your pc and u wont know so this is jest some things for window pcs im going to tell u that i know whut to look for some things as long as in the past moth hasten changed will be things u can look at and see if theirs something but don't forget they can name it anything they wont to

o and illd like to say that i have add and a leering disuberyd and speech things that make my spelling hard to do for me so whith all that jest know im going to do my best on this im not a strong speller thank your and now to the tips i have.

ok so 1st luts start on whut we call a vires or trogen we call it a rat and rat stands for Remote Administration Tools - whut we can do whith this is have 100% control over your pc and we can woch your webcam seend out more of the rat to all your facebook and email. and aneything u get on we can get on 1s the rat is on your pc even if you dont save your passerds the rat has a keyloger made in to it and it only tacks 5 mins to make a good rat.

so now how will u know if u have a rat well 1 thing u can do is shut down all your programed and hit ctrl+alt+del making windows task manager to run and in that go to the processes tab see whats ruining do u have 2 or more of the same thing runing if u do look in to that u may have something. do u have something that not sopust to be in it. in case u dont know google what should be in task manager (your pc make and modle and os) that shud help u some bechus every computer make er and year is defent i cant tell u in this post sorry jest google and u will find it

so now on to how we can will keep your anti-virus frome finding the rat whut we use is crypter this will keep your anti-virus (now going to be know as av its faster for me) frome fiinding it but thars a lot of crypter out thare and some are only made for some av and some are made for all av but at some pont the crypter will get fownd and bee out of date thats y u update your av so u can keep up now thare is 1 av that i know of that i never fownd a crypter for we will be chating abut that latter sorry jest rember your av will never find all the things on your pc.

now ild like to get on bad bots all im going to do for this is some qs and as

Q:
What's a bad bot?
A: A bot is a malicious program which has several purposes.
They are usually told what to do by a botnet admin although many of the features now are automated. most of the time know as jest bots

Q: What's a botnet?
A: A botnet is a network of infected computers that all connect to one area where they are commanded by the botnet admin.

Q: What can a bot do?
A: Usual features of a bot include...
  • P2P Spreading (Limewire, uTorrent, etc.)
  • IM Spreading (Sends to contacts on MSN, AIM, etc.)
  • DDoS attacking (See "what's a DDoS attack?")
  • Spam mailing to lists of emails (Often used to spread)
  • Collecting personal information (Passwords, bank details and the like)
Q: Is this illegal?
A: Yes. Mass-spreading a bot illegally and stealing information can get you into real trouble if you're caught. 99% of the botnets that are shut down have over 10,000 bots

Q: Is it true thay can make money from this?
A: Yes, potentially. thay could make the bots visit referral sites or download files. A lot of people sell the accounts they've taken from their bots for a price cheaper than the original.

Q: How much is in it for the makers of bots?
A: A good price would be 10 cents per bot, which works out at $10 for 100. Some botnet admins may charge more

ok so moving on

now for wifi dont use wep key use aneything but a wep key wep are so fast to crack thats all i have to sayon that i hack a test box in 3 mins 1s
btw a test box is a wifi box i set up and had it do a random pass for wep and thin i hack it for testing

ok so now whut do i use for my av i use avg payed for the free is good to but not as good the pay u get for but hear are some more illd use if i dent have my avg and i do run more thin jest my avg so u know but avg is my main 1 the 1 i tell every 1 to get it works for the price i think.

There are many other security programs that can ultimately be used

and this is not in aney oreder jest as name came to my head it all come down to u and whut u wont out of it jest look arownd dont find 1 that some1 tells u is good and be like yea thats the 1 i wont so dont be like my stepdad thats thinks he know it all

#0- avg pay or free

#1- Trend Micro Antivirus/ providing fast detection and real time protection as well.

#2- CA Antivirus 2008/ with an improved user interface and real time scanning. Additionally capable of removal tools.

#3- Panda Antivirus 2007/ making protecting your personal computer as easy as possible. Free automatic updates. Powerful blockage from hijackers, keyloggers, intruders, and hackers.

#4- Linux Antivirus cleaning kit

Used for detecting and cleaning the computer hard drive.

#5- Bullguard

It is a type of shield that can be used to protect or detect possible threats that can have malicious applications.

#6- Protector Plus Software

It is also used for protection of the security and your computer data not being compromised.

#7- Z onealarm Pro/ Great firewall protection as well as secure any private information. Frequent scans to remove viruses from your computer.

sorry for not haveing links jest google it and i hope that i help some1 out thare whit this and i hope u all have a safe and nice day be safe and use protection:oops::2cool::2cool::2cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool info. +1 for ZoneAlarm. I've always been recommended this. CNET has great reviews too. You don't like CCleaner?

i dont use it but thars so much to pick frome that i can list it all and whith my spelling being so bad i started this at 9:58 and its 12:20 now so yea but i think i got some good info in it thars still a lot more that can bee added but hay thats for some otter time as long as this help 1 user im happy u know

my dad has ccleaner on his pc and my old 1 had it i jest dont use it u know

FreakyStylie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
The Internet
i dont use it but thars so much to pick frome that i can list it all and whith my spelling being so bad i started this at 9:58 and its 12:20 now so yea but i think i got some good info in it thars still a lot more that can bee added but hay thats for some otter time as long as this help 1 user im happy u know

my dad has ccleaner on his pc and my old 1 had it i jest dont use it u know

Well, keep it up. Take your knowledge and put it to good use! Thanks for all your time too.

Oh yeah . . . and don't sweat this stuff so much. You know you'll get crap, but just let it slide.
o and illd like to say that i have add and a leering disuberyd and speech things that make my spelling hard to do for me so whith all that jest know im going to do my best on this im not a strong speller thank your and now to the tips i have.

Well, keep it up. Take your knowledge and put it to good use! Thanks for all your time too.

Oh yeah . . . and don't sweat this stuff so much. You know you'll get crap, but just let it slide.

yea but i posted my saying y its so bad so i dont have to post 100 times in the same post on y so if thay wont to crap on me i told thim and made it big for thim so thay cant say thay dent see it

lol dent start off to good b4 u even open the post thars a world spelled rong lol

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Did ZA change or something because 'back in the day', when I owned a computer business, ZoneAlarm WAS an infection....LOL. ZA started out innocent enough then was bought out in the late 90's or so and turned into a slick piece of spyware. I've avoided it since and didn't realize it was even still around until recently.

Anyway, I've been quietly followin ya around, Eric. Good to see people here have treated you well. ECF has a great community. Have you considered using Firefox? The built-in spellcheck may assist you. It sure helps me at times!

JonnyVapΣ;2425951 said:
Did ZA change or something because 'back in the day', when I owned a computer business, ZoneAlarm WAS an infection....LOL. ZA started out innocent enough then was bought out in the late 90's or so and turned into a slick piece of spyware. I've avoided it since and didn't realize it was even still around until recently.

Anyway, I've been quietly followin ya around, Eric. Good to see people here have treated you well. ECF has a great community. Have you considered using Firefox? The built-in spellcheck may assist you. It sure helps me at times!

wow funny i do use firefox its grate for my add and i dont trust internet explorer or googles i love my addons for firefox use it for years now lol thats kind of weard u bee following me arownd how long u been doing that and y? yea firefox is relly good for my add lol did i say that yet.... i think i did keep looking back to see and o well i hope u have a nice day i have my jobcorps intervew tomrow so yea... make that today errr so much to do y did i do this post today... o yea if i dent ill forget

o yea for the ZoneAlarm i dont know im not frome the back in the day so yea see whut google can bring up if its still bad lut me know i dont use all the programs i posted had to go off whut im told on some

JonnyVapΣ;2425991 said:
Following around in the sense of reading the interesting posts. I do way more reading than posting. I don't tend to post for the sake of posting unless I'm in a goofy mood.

u have 1,235 posts yea iv fownd some good users on this site some are relly nice and some are not so much but that the world lol iv got use to hate thanks to youtube luts not make this a chat post ill like to keep it to whut its meant for thanks lol pm me if u wont i my be hitting the hay soon thow i do have a intervew to go to and still have paper work to do b4 i go

Avg full with pc tune up is the best IMO it has kept a 3 year old computer running like new and every day it catches something new and alerts me about it!

as long as u keep it up to date your doing better thin most lol whuts it runing xp? mabby do a hdd upgrad and new copy of the sp3 if its 3years old it must have xp sp2 dont it or no?

Avast/CCleaner/Malwarebytes/Chrome or Firefox

All you need.

Most anti-virus programs are worse than having a virus nowadays. AVG is still decent but not nearly what it used to be. Avast is the only one I trust anymore. Avira is a close second.

all i know is whut im geting reports on whuts picking up the rats so yea what ever works for the user is what thay are going to use i may need to add in that that list in not a any ordered jest as name came to me lol hmm maby i jest need to update the all of it some time win i have more time to do that

the inproten thing is that i can share whut i know abut rats bots and more to come win i have more time to do more it jest take so long for me to do

Last edited:

rannox

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Clovis, Ca
rannoxdesign.com
Its good information though, I just try to keep things simple for people I repair computers for. Its amazing how fast a computer becomes when you uninstall things like Norton and pretty much any ISP recommended antivirus.

I like your info on botnets, used to help with a irc server back in my middle school days. Kinda funny when your online in the middle of a raid on your botnet and the server goes down, then find out your head admin is in jail the next day for 10,000+ bots, haha.

Its good information though, I just try to keep things simple for people I repair computers for. Its amazing how fast a computer becomes when you uninstall things like Norton and pretty much any ISP recommended antivirus.

I like your info on botnets, used to help with a irc server back in my middle school days. Kinda funny when your online in the middle of a raid on your botnet and the server goes down, then find out your head admin is in jail the next day for 10,000+ bots, haha.

yea thare are bots that are good but its all most like that are dieing now i dont know and as far as Norton i dont even lut that name be use in my home lol i have a home made poster someway that has on it if u say or use Norton i will kick you out un to u get rid of it have fun or somthing like that ill have to find it

aney way i have to be in town in 12 howers and still got things to do b4 i go so im going to bed for now hope u all have a nice day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread