Vision eGo Spinner 1300mAh Variable Volt Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
I noticed that about the light too and was concerned.
Ah, I shoulda checked here before submitting a ticket about the light...
Also, my chargers' lights flicker only when charging the Spinner.

And it doesn't seem to be holding a charge as long as the initial charge did. However, I've only had it a couple days and was road-tripping with it yesterday - I tend to vape absentmindedly, especially when I'm on the road...so the capacity issue may not be a valid issue...

Otherwise, if the things I mentioned above are actually non-issues, I'll probably be ordering another one (or two, lol). So yeah, I agree with all the positive things mentioned about it already. Seems sturdy enough, dial is firm and precise...

Last edited:

Marb

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2011
Portland, OR
Well crud, I broke mine already. Couldn't get used to it's size/weight and it kept falling off my lap. I will say that it seemed pretty durable because it took several falls from bar-stool height before it finally took its toll. Even then, it still works... mostly. The button got smashed in on its final fall... I can sometimes get it to fire if I push really hard :/

The size isn't terribly huge, but it's still significantly bigger than what I was comfortable with. It seemed to hold the charge decent enough. But it didn't seem to last as long the regular old 900mah SMOK eGos - which is probably to be expected since I was always running my spinner at the max voltage... using EMDCCs, btw. I personally saw little difference in vapor production with the spinner at max vs a standard smok ego. It seemed weak if I ran it around 3.8v. I'm thinking the voltage drop is somewhat more pronounced with these for some reason, but right now I have no way of testing whether that's the case.

Anyhoo... As always, MV is great and I will always be a loyal customer... but I probably won't be buying another spinner any time soon.

struckus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well crud, I broke mine already. Couldn't get used to it's size/weight and it kept falling off my lap. I will say that it seemed pretty durable because it took several falls from bar-stool height before it finally took its toll. Even then, it still works... mostly. The button got smashed in on its final fall... I can sometimes get it to fire if I push really hard :/

The size isn't terribly huge, but it's still significantly bigger than what I was comfortable with. It seemed to hold the charge decent enough. But it didn't seem to last as long the regular old 900mah SMOK eGos - which is probably to be expected since I was always running my spinner at the max voltage... using EMDCCs, btw. I personally saw little difference in vapor production with the spinner at max vs a standard smok ego. It seemed weak if I ran it around 3.8v. I'm thinking the voltage drop is somewhat more pronounced with these for some reason, but right now I have no way of testing whether that's the case.

Anyhoo... As always, MV is great and I will always be a loyal customer... but I probably won't be buying another spinner any time soon.

ah that sucks..I grabbed a lanyard for mine as I always drop things lol..adds a little to the finish also..

my spinner is int he mail back to MV..hopefully all goes well and I get it before xmas..

GetVaked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Wisconsin
Love the Spinner. Ordering a second. Amazing product, honestly, I cant say enough good things about it.

Have been looking at the new Vision VV/VW mod, but I am not sure I want to deal with LCD screens or a menu system, or any of that. Which is why the Vision Spinner is so great and at the top of my list for cheap, go-to VV vaping. I also love the fact that the voltage stays consistent until the battery dies, but I never let it drain that low anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread