Not open for further replies.

SuperSonic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
U.S.A.
To Chris / Dustin...

Any chance in the very near future that MFS will carry the new Vision eGo Transparent Clearomizers for the eGo CE4?

As I can tell they come in standard 2.5ohm - 2.9ohm and a LR version 2.1ohm - 2.4ohm both great res levels for the standard eGo battery voltage / wattage. (3.7v - 4.2v)

The mouthpiece screws into the top of the Clearomizer, the clear tank doesn't leak and they appear to be designed and built very sturdy for a very reasonable price.

And better yet, a smooth rich vape, nice TH, no burn and barely any.. if any... wicking at all. Sporting an approximate 1.6ml cart... That's almost a Type B tank for the CE4.

Looking forward to find if this will happen...

Peace-

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
Do the CE4 Vision cartos fit on the E-Power 14650? If not, will they fit with an adapter for the 510 to Ego?

I bought a single to see how well it performs but I'm not sure it will fit; however, it was in the section for the E-Power Mod parts section. Any advice on this or if I will need to use the adapter that takes the battery from a 510 to an EGO? I've had several requests to try them to find out how well they work and if there's any leaking issues so I purchased one yesterday or day before. (Brain fog in full force right now; we've had heavy storms with lightening and pouring rain along with what I believe was a bit of hail in the storm late yesterday evening and last night)

I'm just hoping to get an idea as to how well they work so I can pass the information along but all my Ego batteries are worn down so far they won't hold a charge so it's not like I can use them on the Ego batteries I've managed to hold onto since getting the E-Power 14650.

One other question: Which is a better carto for the E-Power 14650 that won't require such a heavy pull drag to get vapor? I've been using the CCV cartos but after the 1st day or so, the drag is so hard it's going through batteries so fast I can't really keep up with the charging but then again, when I was charging the 14650 batteries using the Trust-Fire 001 charger, it literally blew the cord off the unit after a couple months of using it. This scared me b/c I can't see it when it happens and I'm already having eye problems, esp since Summer months when I learned I have inflamed corneas requiring 2 separate types of drops that go from burn like mad with the first one and then feeling like I've poured battery acid in my eyes when applying the 2nd drops to help with the inflammation. I can tolerate the drops as long as they can give me a shot at donating my corneas someday if I can keep them healthy but it's become difficult keeping my eyes moist so it may be back to the eye doctor again for the special contacts option despite another eye doctor I was referred to in order to remove a chalazion from an upper right lid and a lower left lid. He recommends the ductal plugs and that doesnt' work, he prefers going straight to cauterizing the tear ducts, which is the last thing I want done. I'd prefer to give these special contacts a shot before going so drastic of a measure as once they're cauterized there's no coming back from it. Also, the cauterization of the tear ducts will affect every aspect of my life and could very well (highly probable) further reduce my residual vision from what it is now, which is almost nil. I want a safe mult-battery charger that can handle the 14650 batteries - any ideas are truly welcome....

Chargers list the 14500 and the 18650 but none specifically mention the 14650 battery. My TR-oo1 literally popped the cord right off the unit and it blew off; it was an electrical blow that popped the cord right off the charger! I can't bear the thoughts of this happening and having it hit me in the face or the eyes not to mention handling anything that might burn my finger(s) when it goes BOOM!

Paise

TaylorMade

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
the CE4 Vision eGo Clearomizers are designed to work specifically with eGo threaded devices so I would assume that it would fit your device perfectly. Also, we do have a multi-battery mod charger that should work for your battery. It is the same charger that comes with the 18650 epower kits. I'm not very familiar with the different batteries, but I was told by the manufacturer that it will work with most batteries up to the 18650 size.

TaylorMade

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2010
Charlotte, NC
www.MyFreedomSmokes.com
I didn't realize it, but we actually have two versions of the vision ego ce4+ clearomizer. The version without the markings on the side will be called the CE4+ eGo Clearomizer and are rated at 2.4-2.7 ohms, while the version with the liquid level markings on the side will be called Vision eGo Clearomizer - Low Resistance and are rated at 2.1-2.4 ohms.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
I didn't realize it, but we actually have two versions of the vision ego ce4+ clearomizer. The version without the markings on the side will be called the CE4+ eGo Clearomizer and are rated at 2.4-2.7 ohms, while the version with the liquid level markings on the side will be called Vision eGo Clearomizer - Low Resistance and are rated at 2.1-2.4 ohms.

Hi Taylor,

I just received an order containing both of these from your shop yesterday. I'm finding that I prefer the LR Vision version on my 3.3v eGo batteries, but I see that you're now either out of stock or stopped carrying them. Can you please let us know when they're back in stock?

Thanks! :D

Hi Taylor,

I just received an order containing both of these from your shop yesterday. I'm finding that I prefer the LR Vision version on my 3.3v eGo batteries, but I see that you're now either out of stock or stopped carrying them. Can you please let us know when they're back in stock?

Thanks! :D

We have them in stock. I removed the Low Resistance from the product title temporarily as we verified some inconsistencies in our readings, but it has all been straigtened out now. The resistance quoted from the manufacturer is the resistance at the coil, not the reading from the post where it connects to the battery.

I agree, I really love the Lower resistance of the Vision eGo myself, but I've been hearing great things about both.

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
We have them in stock. I removed the Low Resistance from the product title temporarily as we verified some inconsistencies in our readings, but it has all been straigtened out now. The resistance quoted from the manufacturer is the resistance at the coil, not the reading from the post where it connects to the battery.

I agree, I really love the Lower resistance of the Vision eGo myself, but I've been hearing great things about both.

Cool. I see that you've updated the page again to show the resistance at the coil and at the base. This is good information to have. Thanks!

paise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
I already have the single-battery charger that came with my E-Power but it's a pain having to get up and down and up and down constantly checking on the battery then swapping out the batteries. I have like 4 batteries now; the 5th one had the plastic wrapper come off the bottom b/c of it hitting the metal slider on the charger. It's knocked the bark off my fingers many times along as pinching the skin too. Not too fond of the makeup of the charger but it's not like I have much a choice. The E-Power (currently using the 14650 battery one w/hopes of someday saving enough or even buying the 18650 model E-Power outright or via piece-meal) actually seems to be more cost effective than other models of e-cigs I've used, esp when it comes to the batteries. I hated that the Janty Ego req'd constantly tossing old batteries then buying the full battery w/base, switch, and all whereas the E-Power only needs a replacement batteries that fit down in the tubing and occasionally changing out the switch if it happens to go bad. I need a backup switch just in case but $$ isn't allowing that to happen right now.

As for the CE4+ eGo Clearomizer, overall, it works great; however, I found some areas it could have some improvements. First and foremost, for anyone wanting to use this unit on their E-Power, you need to make sure you have the 510 to Ego adapter. once that's screwed into the unit, you can vape using Ego carts, attys, and CEs, etc... Now for the problematic areas that could possibly be mentioned for updating...

The tiny wicking works great until you have to clean the unit. I had a horrible time getting that little piece of wicking back in place and after a few hours, it's fallen out of the slot that held it and down into the bottom where I will lose a little over a third of the e-liquid in the tube tank if I were to attempt to remove the wicking and put it back in place while hoping it will stay. It might be helpful if the company that makes it offers a few extra pieces of wicking to go with the unit in case or when a piece comes out and won't stay on when cleaning the unit in order to add fresh e-liquid without mixing it up with a flavor that would be totally undesirable together.

I've found that the drip tip isn't as tight as it was when I first began using it; hwr, this could be due to my having held it in my teeth a few times when I needed to type something that required both hands free for a few seconds... (I'm on the Swagbucks program earning bucks to buy stuff in the Swag store; gotta use everything at my advantage when this broke regardless of the proverbial crossing of fingers that DH's disability claim will go through in June when he goes before the judge after waiting 3yrs & 6mos to get to the hearing date!)

Other than that, it works great. I've been using the CE4+ eGo Clearomizer w/the 510-to-eGo adapter to run it on the E-Power 14650 unit nonstop since April 3rd. It's April 14th now. That's not terribly bad only it would work like gangbusters again if the wicking material was a bit stronger. I'm sure it would go a full month or more if the wick material and how it's put into the unit had a redesign. I'm serious, the CD4+ could be a freaking ENERGIZER BUNNY OF ATTY/CARTO UNITS! It'd work both for the Ego e-cig and for the E-Power w/the adapter.... The throat hit is smooth and not harsh, the vapor production is amazing! My 15yo told it that the vapor from my E-Cig (I was using the CE4+) reminded her of the smoke machine at the store "Daddy calls the 70s store in the mall because it has this tall fountain like thing with vapor smoke coming off the top and it looks like a fog bank on the inside looking down into it; it's cool and I want one but Daddy says not in this lifetime." Don't ask my why he made the comment. I've been around the machine too and it doesn't have an odor or anything. It's just for looks but he's set against her getting one; although, it could have something to do with the pile of books she leaves laying around on her floor that I end up nearly tripping over every time I go into that friggin-fracking bedroom! I love that she loves books; however, I don't think I could take another 1+yr in a cast from my knee to my toes - 2x - and spend 13-14mos in a wheelchair b/c I have so much nerve damage in my hands and arms I can't use crutches nor a walker so my only option was the wheelchair and the autoimmune diseases are already trying to put me back in that chair permanently as it is already. (I have experienced severe lower lumbar spinal pain that is highly likely degenerative disc disease - if the discs are even still there; if that is the case, then I could end up in the wheelchair much sooner; I'm hoping to have him run an MRI to find out if the discs are damaged, arthritic, or gone and if they're gone, he's not going to want to risk further damage by my falling the wrong way that could leave me partially paralyzed. I don't think I could handle that - not on top of what I'm already live with now; it would be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back, for lack of a better analogy.) I fought these 11-12yrs to stay out of a wheelchair b/c that was the beginning of the end for Mom. It was the beginning of her giving up and allowing the autoimmune diseases to win. I don't want to be like that but when I think of life stuck in a wheelchair on top of the blindness on top of the pain on top of the autoimmune diseases, on top of nothing available medically to stop or slow this mess, I sort of understand why she started to give up and that's when I fear I would begin to feel as if it were time for me to give up too. I've lost so much and each time I've gone through those hateful 5 stages of grief then live with DH going through his own b/c he's married to me & my health's drastic change, I don't know if I would have the strength to keep fighting each day. But I digress... I'm worried and my doctor is on edge and we both know something is going on b/c my BP has been through the roof despite my having severely low blood pressure yet when I'm up and about, my back begins to hurt to the point it jacks up my blood pressure. The only thing we can think of that would cause this in an otherwise healthy, vegetarian person who only eats seafood is the pain in my lower back causing my BP to run high as pain causes a high BP.

Hope the info on the CE4+ Helps in some way for someone... Just remember if you have an E-Power, you will need an adapter for this particular unit.

the CE4 Vision eGo Clearomizers are designed to work specifically with eGo threaded devices so I would assume that it would fit your device perfectly. Also, we do have a multi-battery mod charger that should work for your battery. It is the same charger that comes with the 18650 epower kits. I'm not very familiar with the different batteries, but I was told by the manufacturer that it will work with most batteries up to the 18650 size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread