Vision Ego v3 rebuildable review

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelOz

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2010
Czech Republic
These are the pups here: Vision Ego Rainbow V3 Rebuildable £5.50 - Vaping Spares - Cartomisers Electronic Cigarettes | Vaping Devices | Accessories | E-Liquid

I had previously been vaping with some success the regular (non rebuildable) Echomizers - both short and long wicked versions. I decided I would give the rebuildables a short.

In theory they sound amazing. I thought I would be getting an improved version of the non rebuildables that could save me money.

I ordered 3 of various resistance from Vapescape, I decided to order a spare tube too.

Just to be clear - that is 1 full cartomizer, 2 spare heads, and a spare tube.

I typically get 1 or 2 weeks use out of a regular Echomizer, so I was less than happy with the results - so far - on these rebuildables.

The first one lasted about an hour. It started off with a very good vape and a stronger TH than a regular Echomizer. After about an hour my Provari threw an E1 error message.

My Provari is tried and trusted and it is my only PV, and when it throws an E1 it means something is wrong with the cartomizer or atomizer as part of its built in safety, it just won't let you vape it.

So I binned the first one. And put in the 2nd. Again the exact same start - decent vape with a pronounced TH.

After an hour the exact same thing, this time though I opened it up and pulled the wick out a bit, it was slightly burnt. So I made sure that a new section of the wick was the part exposed to the atomizer head, and put the thing back together.

Amazing - no E1 error, and it was good to go for another few hours, then again E1. Now it is worth mentioning each time you open it up like this you lose the juice.

At this point I decided it could be possible I ended up with 2 duds.

It is also worth mentioning that at no point did I vape over 4v. And I had set the voltage back to 3.8v.

So here I am on my 3rd and last from what I ordered. The flavor is masked with this ever so slightly burnt edge which pronounces the TH.

I would like to hear your experiences with these things, but from my point of view it seems either I've had 3 duds or they fall into the low quality / don't touch with a barge pole product range.

Paulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
I ordered just one of these without any replacement heads. It is now over 2 weeks old and still going! All I did to clean it was run it under very hot water. Also had a friend order some after she found out they worked so well for me. So far, her's is till going strong too. I just ordered 3 more of these and some replacement heads. I also ordered a mini vivi nova just to see if I liked the more. Sorry to hear you did not have much success with these. BTW, I used it on a twist battery and on my i-taste battery.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
I ordered 8 of the cartomizers and enough coil replacement to last me 1 year. I am using 1000mah Ego Twist battery and have been using it for about 2 weeks.

Haven't experienced any problems the OP has reported. The coils have lasted me over 1 week and most likely can go further. I just decide to change them since they are so cheap.

Voltage wise I keep it at either 3.2 or go a little higher. Never had to go higher than 3.8 though. This is with the 1.8ohm resistance. I bump up the voltage when using 2.4 ohm.

These are far the best Cartos made so far. They are very easy to fill up, forget about the syringe!!.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread