Vision Nano 1.8ohm from Gotvapes - Opinion/problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
So I got this in the other day. It's the Vision Nano 1.8 ohm from Gotvapes.com.

filled it up with Dover @ 5mg from Vapor Station.

Initial thoughts:
- Easy to fill
- Looks really nice on an ego battery with a cone
- nice and small if you dont wanna carry something bigger

Initial vape after filling:

-1st hit was great
- Every hit after was dry, unless I let it sit for like 15-20 mins

After this I was ready to consider this a waste of money, but I figured I would go to work and let it sit longer.

After about 8 hrs:

- great hits
- Great flavor
- Good vapor
- not getting dry hits anymore

So recommendation (from this experience):

- fill it before you go to bed, let it sit and then when you wake up you will have a nice small clear ready for you. you wont get the dry hits and you will be pleasantly happy with the performance.

This is just a quick summary and opinion on the Vision nano

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
I tried these on an ego battery so i could stealth vape. The first time i used one i was underwhelmed with the vapour and hit and miss draw.
Then i tried drawing on it off the battery whilst holding my finger over the bottom intake hole. After half a dozen draws i noticed loads of little bubbles in the tank. When i fitted it to the battery and tried again it was perfect.
They do appear to struggle allowing the juice to wick but a long hard draw every now and then without power seems to work.

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I am vaping on one as I type this. I just got it a few hours ago. Using 100% VG, Raspberry Lemonade from Hoosierecigs.com (love it). It is wicking just fine for me after letting it sit for 20 mins. gotvapes says it takes 3/4 tank for the flavor to come through, I have vaped about 1/4 tank and the flavor is weak so far, not bad, just weak. I do like the form factor of this. Also this does not do well above 3.7v, flavor is a bit burnt at high voltages. I am vaping @ 3.4v and getting a ton of vapor and good throat hit (12mg juice). Nice performer, I hope the flavor comes through. I have experienced no leaking thus far, I just unscrewed the top and filled.

Update: flavor has come through. This little clearo works great! Also it makes sizzle sound of a carto, which is nice. It's not rebuildable, and you only get one for $4.00 so it's a bit pricey. I will say the build quality seems great, and it does perform well, even with 100% VG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread