Vision Spinner VS Itaste 3.0 give me your impressions of either or both if you've used them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA
I charge my Spinner 1300mah every night. I am dissatisfied with it. If you are happy with eGo batteries, you'd love it, but I find that they just can't do what I want them to. I personally need bigger and better, but you may not. If you're not like me, have at a Spinner. (And I vape 3-5 ml of liquid a day)

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
Actually the best way to go is to get an APV of some type from Fasttech/local supplier and use rechargeable batteries. I spent quite a while using the ego type cigs but they are good for about 250/300 charges and then you replace. I have found if you are going to continue to vape long term that the bigger mods are just cheaper in the long run.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
As far as eGo type batteries go the Spinner is probably the best performing device.

Personally, I'm looking for something a little different at this point. I want to look into dripping and such and I'd like something with more to it.

That said, for on-the-go vaping or especially for beginners, the Spinner is excellent because it IS variable voltage and the 1300 mAh will last a chain vaper most of the day.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
the only thing I have against the spinner, is that it's a toss away battery,,,,,meaning, after it dies, you toss the whole thing in the trash (or recycle it),,,,,

it's 30 bucks for a 1300, and you toss it away?

I vape so much that a spinner lasts me about 3-5 months before the battery life goes down to nothing or it completely dies,,,,,,,,(I chain vape,, A LOT,,,,,about 20 ml a day)

it's just not worth the $$ to me,,,,,,I'd rather order a mod with replaceable batteries,,,,,8 or 10 bucks to replace the battery when it dies, and I'm vaping again.

YMMV, however,,,,,,

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
Go with the Spinner. The VV looks cool, has more features, but it's not built very well. Also, 4 volts on a Spinner will most likely last you a day to a day and a half. I can kill a VV in one afternoon. Do you want "oooh flashy digitals!" or good, old-fashioned performance?

And I agree with the earlier poster, if investing in a mod won't break your bank, and if using a mod doesn't make you feel awkward, I say, go for a mid-tier mod, like an SVD or Vamo. If, on the other hand, money is a factor, I still say go for a Spinner.

Last edited:

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
Go with the Spinner. The VV looks cool, has more features, but it's not built very well. Also, 4 volts on a Spinner will most likely last you a day to a day and a half. I can kill a VV in one afternoon. Do you want "oooh flashy digitals!" or good, old-fashioned performance?

And I agree with the earlier poster, if investing in a mod won't break your bank, and if using a mod doesn't make you feel awkward, I say, go for a mid-tier mod, like an SVD or Vamo. If, on the other hand, money is a factor, I still say go for a Spinner.

I totally disagree. The VV V-3 is built solid lasts me almost all day long and the vape is way better then a Spinner can put out. If the OP was looking for a VV eGo battery he is better off going with the JoyeTech C-Twist.

I would like to know how many volts I have left on my battery and know what the ohm reading is on the coil. The micro usb charger is 10 times better then a eGo charger. The iTaste VV 3 is small, square, stands up on a table or desk, and won't roll all round like the Spinner does.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...476013-innokin-itaste-vv-v3-owners-group.html

If you think the quality of the iTaste VV3 is bad read this.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...46-help-i-may-have-fried-my-itaste-vv-v3.html

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I have a few 1300 Spinners and a 900, and a VV3.

I do like the VV, just wish it had higher capacity. VW mode is convenient, although still may want to adjust for different juices.

The 1300's easily get me through a day, the 800 VV doesn't. But since I'm seldom out without at least two devices, that's not necessarily a problem.

If the VV is a second / third device, it's a good choice. If it's to be your primary, it may or may not get you through the day.

If you're starting out on the vaping path, I understand your reluctance to not get into a replaceable battery mod. While the mod itself may be competitive with the VV or a couple of big Spinners, you then add batteries (at least two!) and a charger. Toss in the bigger form factor, and it sort of makes sense to spend some time on the trail first. After all, you may change your mind about vaping.

Or perhaps your goal is to eventually stop all forms of nic, and putting $$ into higher end gear might seem like a waste for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread