Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
Hi Everyone!
I just received my last order before the Chinese New Year began and I'm happy about that! We just received a large order of the Vision Stone CE2 Tanks! These are nice little tanks at 2.0-2.2ohms, 510 threads andscrew on caps.
These are great on the eGo batteries that we have on sale this weekend, either the 650mah or the 900mah, in many colors.

We have added the following items to stock:
Rubber drip tips- 9 colors
Ribbin drip tips-6 colors
AW IMR 1600mah Batteries
New PA flavors- Pear, Cinnamon RedHot, Black Honey tobacco and Cotton Candy
New Eliquid flavors:
Bubble Gum
Cinnamon Pear
Coconut

I'm still waiting for an update on the ACTv4's, but again, I hope to have something soon.

We recently did a website update and are still working through a few of the bugs left behind, so if you don't see something you're looking for please email us so we can help you.
As always, use 10OFF for 10% off your entire order.
Have a great weekend!

Stormy

kiggas

Dec 15, 2011
New York
does arry still make actv3s? i really want it soooooo bad. also, how much will you sell the actv4s for? it really cant be sold at sixty dollars can it? how much is arry selling it for personally? sixty is alot to dish out just for a juice feeding tank modding system for cartomizers..no matter how much stainless steel was used to make the tank mod...it just isnt worth it is it? theres tanks out there that sell for 9 dollars and it works just as well, since all a tank is is an alternative to a regular juice feeding system that attaches the entire bottle in which the user squeezes it and it fills the atomizer up with liquidi. I like to think of tanks as more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, juice feeding systems. Please think about the consumers and cut back on the sixty...How much profit are you making there? Like 100%? it really isnt fair to the consumers at all. Other vendors will probably not sell them for that high either and buying it from arry personally will probably be the cheapest and easiest route. your site is basically just a middle man right? has your site made anything ecig related? Or are you guys just pushers of ecig products? middle men?

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Kiggas..... Like Diesler mentioned, you can order directly from Arry. That might be a good option for you since you seem to feel that Stormy is charging an exorbitant mark up. You will find that what you pay buying in the UK is just about equal to what Stormy is selling the tanks for. Or, your other option, as you mentioned would be to purchase some of those $9 tanks that work just as well. Just think about currency exchange, shipping costs, and customs first -- but I'm sure you have already considered that.
Stormy is one of the most honest and reasonably priced vendors out there. Looking at your post count I'm guessing that you have not had a chance to really take a good look at some of the other vendors prices before you tore into Stormy. Her prices are quite in line..... try buying the Boge cartos for what she is selling them for at some other sites.
Most vendors are middlemen when you think about it. They buy from a manufacturer and then resell products. Correct me if I'm wrong, but most any type of retailer does the same thing.
You can find Arry at UKVapers.com. Give it a go..... Good luck..... horton -- out

Nic-holio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
North Carolina
Ditto on what Dieseler and Horton said...

I am sort of a noob around here and have only placed a couple of orders with Stormy's so far, but she is definitely above board and goes above and beyond for the customers and the scene. I doubt she is making much on these. If you compare the prices for everything else at SVC to what you see around out there, you'll see she is very fair and competitive, and on at least some things she is significantly lower. Like horton said, I doubt you'll find anywhere else selling the Boge 510 cartos for what she's got them for right now. If she was just in this for the money, she wouldn't be passing these kinds of savings along to us customers, and she wouldn't be going out of her way to get a hold of things people want, like the Joye 18650 mods and Arry's tanks.

About these tanks. $60 IS a lot of money. But the $60 price tag doesn't automatically mean she must be sticking half or more of that price in her pocket every time she sells one, or whatever you ARE thinking her margin must be.

Look at this thing, man. Have you watched Scott Bonner's video? Watched it fullscreen in high definition? Arry or someone else would have to confirm, but I would be willing to bet vital parts of my anatomy that these tanks start out as a solid piece of 316 stainless bar stock. These aren't cast - they are CNC-machined, and a lot of attention was paid to detail. Even the corners of all the edges were smoothed off at an angle. I could go on and on about how impressive the machine work is on this thing, and I don't even have mine yet... But you need to understand that getting this level and QUALITY of machine work is going to cost you some coin, and not just any Billy-Bob calling himself a machinist is going to be able to turn out this quality of work. Not to mention the cost of the stainless steel.

Yes, $60 is a lot of money for a tank -- but you simply can't compare it with everything else out there. Certainly not a $10 crunchable plastic and rubber tank. It's not in the same league or ballpark, and it's not even the same sport. It's like comparing a Volkswagen to a Lamborghini. Or comparing a Lava Tube to a Provari. And then complaining about how overpriced the Provari or the Lambo is compared to those lesser creations and how the dealer must be ripping you off for the higher sticker price.

Not that making a profit is evil, by the way. I won't even go into a rant on that, but if the vendors in this scene couldn't make a profit, they would go out of business and then where would we be? I'm sure there are con artists operating in this scene, but SVC is NOT one of them and neither is Arry. He deserves to make a profit for his design and work.

You might try dealing directly with Arry, but keep in mind the exchange rates between the British pound and the US dollar. And international shipping rates (which, BTW, Stormy's Vapor Cellar has to pay to get them here too). You're probably not going to save much, if you save anything at all.

You should also go check with a few machine shops that have the kind of setup it would take to make you one of these, and ask them how much they would charge you to make one. $60 will sound pretty good if you bother looking into that and they won't have a 10OFF coupon code on a single quantity either. :)

But if you really can't appreciate the differences between an ACTv4 and a $10 plastic and rubber one, by all means go get the $10 plastic and rubber one. She has a great price on these too...

Cheers,
Nic-holio

Last edited:

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
Wow, what an DB. Almost every retailer is a "middle man". If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Do you go to best buy or another similar retailer and basically call them thieves for charging what they charge for their products? Compare Stormy's prices to other vendors and you will see she is competative on all her merchandise. I would imagine that it will be the same thing on the these tanks if there is even another vendor that has any. $60 is too much for a tank IMO also but I will not scold Stormy because of the price. I just wont purchase one. I will stick to the MAP DCT's or the Smoktech ones. IMO, the only reason to buy this version of tank is that it is compatable with Boges. I personally like dual coil cartos so I am perfectly happy with those style of tanks. You may not have meant to come off like a DB, but you did. By the way, it's none of your damn business how much profit she is making of these.

does arry still make actv3s? i really want it soooooo bad. also, how much will you sell the actv4s for? it really cant be sold at sixty dollars can it? how much is arry selling it for personally? sixty is alot to dish out just for a juice feeding tank modding system for cartomizers..no matter how much stainless steel was used to make the tank mod...it just isnt worth it is it? theres tanks out there that sell for 9 dollars and it works just as well, since all a tank is is an alternative to a regular juice feeding system that attaches the entire bottle in which the user squeezes it and it fills the atomizer up with liquidi. I like to think of tanks as more aesthetically pleasing to the eye, juice feeding systems. Please think about the consumers and cut back on the sixty...How much profit are you making there? Like 100%? it really isnt fair to the consumers at all. Other vendors will probably not sell them for that high either and buying it from arry personally will probably be the cheapest and easiest route. your site is basically just a middle man right? has your site made anything ecig related? Or are you guys just pushers of ecig products? middle men?

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto on what Dieseler and Horton said...

I am sort of a noob around here and have only placed a couple of orders with Stormy's so far, but she is definitely above board and goes above and beyond for the customers and the scene. I doubt she is making much on these. If you compare the prices for everything else at SVC to what you see around out there, you'll see she is very fair and competitive, and on at least some things she is significantly lower. Like horton said, I doubt you'll find anywhere else selling the Boge 510 cartos for what she's got them for right now. If she was just in this for the money, she wouldn't be passing these kinds of savings along to us customers, and she wouldn't be going out of her way to get a hold of things people want, like the Joye 18650 mods and Arry's tanks.

About these tanks. $60 IS a lot of money. But the $60 price tag doesn't automatically mean she must be sticking half or more of that price in her pocket every time she sells one, or whatever you ARE thinking her margin must be.

Look at this thing, man. Have you watched Scott Bonner's video? Watched it fullscreen in high definition? Arry or someone else would have to confirm, but I would be willing to bet vital parts of my anatomy that these tanks start out as a solid piece of 316 stainless bar stock. These aren't cast - they are CNC-machined, and a lot of attention was paid to detail. Even the corners of all the edges were smoothed off at an angle. I could go on and on about how impressive the machine work is on this thing, and I don't even have mine yet... But you need to understand that getting this level and QUALITY of machine work is going to cost you some coin, and not just any Billy-Bob calling himself a machinist is going to be able to turn out this quality of work. Not to mention the cost of the stainless steel.

Yes, $60 is a lot of money for a tank -- but you simply can't compare it with everything else out there. Certainly not a $10 crunchable plastic and rubber tank. It's not in the same league or ballpark, and it's not even the same sport. It's like comparing a Volkswagen to a Lamborghini. Or comparing a Lava Tube to a Provari. And then complaining about how overpriced the Provari or the Lambo is compared to those lesser creations and how the dealer must be ripping you off for the higher sticker price.

Not that making a profit is evil, by the way. I won't even go into a rant on that, but if the vendors in this scene couldn't make a profit, they would go out of business and then where would we be? I'm sure there are con artists operating in this scene, but SVC is NOT one of them and neither is Arry. He deserves to make a profit for his design and work.

You might try dealing directly with Arry, but keep in mind the exchange rates between the British pound and the US dollar. And international shipping rates (which, BTW, Stormy's Vapor Cellar has to pay to get them here too). You're probably not going to save much, if you save anything at all.

You should also go check with a few machine shops that have the kind of setup it would take to make you one of these, and ask them how much they would charge you to make one. $60 will sound pretty good if you bother looking into that and they won't have a 10OFF coupon code on a single quantity either.

But if you really can't appreciate the differences between an ACTv4 and a $10 plastic and rubber one, by all means go get the $10 plastic and rubber one. She has a great price on these too...

Cheers,
Nic-holio

I'll second or thrid, or fourth that!!!!! I,ve been dealing with Stormey a long time and she has gone out of her way to make sure I was satisfied with my every purchase! Im sure I'm not one of her larger customers but every time I deal with her she makes it seem that I'm her best client!!!! that is priceless!! By the way I almost forgot why I came here, Hi stormy long time , which of the new drip tips will fit my clear tube mods ?

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Isn't it odd that kiggas has not been back to "defend" himself against the posts made after his? I really think this fellow is a one time wonder with a lousy attitude toward people who are willing to take the risk and open an online store. I'm very happy to see Dieseler, Nic-holio, Morfeeus, and jpf880 jumping in to tell the world that Stormy is a super vendor and only has her customer's best interest at heart.
So many excellent points have been made in the posts that hopefully kiggas has crawled back into the hole he came out of. He should be ashamed of what he said. He sounded like a frustrated 2 year old who was just punished for doing something bad. Actually, he did do something bad --- he ran Stormy down and in my book, that is a big NO-NO. I have never dealt with someone like Stormy as I said before. She goes to extremes to make sure her customer gets exactly what they ordered and if there is a problem, she is on it like flies on manure. (pardon my French, but every time I read that idiotic post by kiggas I see red)
There should be a special section for idiots like kiggas. Right now I can't think of a good name for it and it probably would not be something I could post anyhow...lol. He did an excellent job of demonstrating how lacking his knowledge of business is. Yes, Stormy is running her business to make a profit, but she is not expecting to become a zillionaire from it and she knows that. She really does this because she loves the interaction with her customers and the joy of knowing someone is having a great vaping experience because of her. I managed to find SVC in its' infancy and have watched it grow. I know for a fact that Stormy plows every nickel she makes in profit back into inventory to allow for a wider selection of items for her customers.
So, guess what I'm trying to say after all my ramblings is this: kiggas -- go take a hike. If you don't like the price of the Arry tank, go away and buy something somewhere else. No need to opine about how Stormy runs her business. It's none of your business in the first place. Get back under your rock and please stay there. (I hope this was not too strongly worded -- don't want to lose my mod privvies) horton -- out

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Last I heard it was a waiting game for new "guts" for the Vision Stone Tanks. Stormy will correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is anything available yet. I definitely would not get rid of the one you have because "they" have said there will be replacement parts coming, it's just a matter of when.
I've found with mind that it is much heavier duty than other CE2 types and so far I'm going on 2 months using the same one. That's pretty amazing to me. I simply give it a gentle rinse, let the wicks air dry, and then dry burn. That method has worked fine. The only drawback (and I learned this the hard way) is not overfilling. If you do, juice will get in the center tube and run out onto the battery. So fill 1/2 - 5/8 full and you should be good.
Sorry I couldn't give you more definite info, but it's all I know at this time. I'm sure Stormy will be chiming in when she can. horton -- out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread