Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I just bought a Vision Stone III and I keep getting liquid in the cup/well part at the bottom of the mouthpiece at the top outside the tank. Plus it seems like it keeps flooding out. What can I do to fix this. Im sure it must be the same as the Vision Stone II except it has chrome colored parts at the top and bottom instead of the aluminum look. Or are there other changes and can someone direct me to the thread for these. Didnt see it around here.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
one person had a small lilimted batch to see if they liked them and sold those, those are not officially released yet and the final version is days away.

if you bought that elswhere please ask them for assistance.

if its the v2 there is threads here like harmonc mentioned that could help you.

the version 3 has innards that pop out and have a ring that holds it in place.

And the only reason we are telling you to ask for help form the people you purchaed it from is becuase we found 3 sites yesterday thanks to our members here which are selling v1 as version 3 and version 2 as version 3, only 1 or 2 people actually had some v3 to play with and sell what they had before its release. So please dont think we are being rude.

Last edited:

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Ok, my mistake. I assumed you had the Vision III selling already. I bought the Vision II from you. The Vision III I bought from a brick and mortar store in Lakewood WA. I wont mention there name here I guess just in case you wouldnt want me too. I figured it was the same as you were already selling. I would have bought from you but they were right there in front of me so I figured what the heck and bought two of them. If I post a pic could you tell me if it is indeed a Vision III or if I got ripped off.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
remove the tube, look at the stem and cip, can you pull that off, does it have a ring attached to the pole that sits inside the base, did they have extra innards to replace it etc..

like this

G.jpg D.jpg

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Ok, sorry again. It looks like I do have a VisionIII then based on looking at it from the outside. I dont have a needle here to empty the juice at work but I can see the clip barely I think. At least there is definitely a piece of metal in it that isnt in my Stone II that I also have here in front of me.

I should not have posted in your section. Im just used to coming here. I have several CE2's from you in the past and I also bought a couple of the Stardust and a Stone II from you. Also have some of your Nectar Juice. So I naturally just come in here when talking about these types of devices.

This thing is driving me nuts though with the leaking at the top and filling the cup/well.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Well, I drained out as much liquid as I could into my bottle but I couldnt get all of it without a syringe. Plus all I have is my cell phone and not a real camera. The one on the right was sold to me as a Vision Stone III. The female owner of the store put an add on her facebook site that the Vision Stone III was just stocked and since I was passing by on my way home from a weekend vacation I stopped and picked two up.

You can see the little metal tab on the right one. That looks to extend and wrap around the center post where it looks like it can be unclipped easily. Still not sure, this could be the Vision I since I never had one. You can also see the caps appear to be more like nickel, chrome or polished aluminum compared to the bare aluminum look.

Vision Stones by pseudohippy, on Flickr

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
yes thats a version 3, you shouldnt have the juice spurting issue, remove the silicone cup and readjust it back onto the cup and make sure its pressed firmly.

and yes i had the v3 here for a few weeks now while it was being produced but im not going to put up 20 units so thats why we are waiting for the main order. not sure if improvements where made since the one you purchased as i dont know when they received, so it could be a month old or it could be the newest one(v3).

Last edited:

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Ok, will try that. Thanks for doing this for me. Like I said I am one of your loyal customers. I almost feel bad buying it elsewhere but it was just a chance thing. The shop isnt really that close to me but I was on my way home from visiting my parents at the ocean and I stop by this shop from time to time on my way home.

EDIT: They said they received them this last Saturday March 10. I picked mine up on the 11th.

Last edited:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
oh thats not a worry, you can buy from anyone at anytime, if i was you i would have picked it up as well.lol, ok yes if its last week then they would have most likely the latest batch that is being prepped for everyone like i have here, ill be honest, im not having that issue that you are but i only have been playing with 3 of them so ill do some more testing to see whats going on when im free.

and you free to discuss all vision products here, we are the creator of the vision name for all the cartos so we do feel like the leaders when it comes to visions but becuase many versions get sent around its hard to tell who has what etc...

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Just wanted to say that I still cant get my new Vision III to work properly. On the other hand I broke out my backup in the hopes the first one was a fluke and indeed it seems it was because this one is hitting like a freight train with a nice smooth draw and so far no wicking into the cup. So here is for hoping it stays that way.

Chosen_1

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
Hawaii
Just wanted to say that I still cant get my new Vision III to work properly. On the other hand I broke out my backup in the hopes the first one was a fluke and indeed it seems it was because this one is hitting like a freight train with a nice smooth draw and so far no wicking into the cup. So here is for hoping it stays that way.

is it a 2 thumbs up or one thumb up plus 5*?

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
is it a 2 thumbs up or one thumb up plus 5*?

Honestly, I love my Vision II. as it also hits like a freight train. Honestly, for me so far it is working exactly the same as my version II.

I still cant figure this bunk one out. What could possibly be going wrong. There isnt much too it really. I pushed the rubber topper down as far as possible. It looks the same as my other one that is working fantastically. Maybe when the replacement innards are around Ill do a swap but Id like to just be able to fix this one since I spent good money on it. I know I can take it back if I want. If the place wasnt so far away I would have done it already.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
heres some news for oyu
that is not original stone version 3
thats form a different factory and a knock off, if youd like to know who its made form pm me, as of now only 2 people have v3 and they only had 20 peaces and both are online stores that are on the main list at vision, no one else has them, the ones they do have are not form vision and are made form a different company, this i can show you as well as the vision company showed me all the details.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
yeah and in general everyone is knocking off everyone so no big deal i guess, just letting people know whats going on, that happens to be from another company we used to deal with the turbine but they have had many issues before so we dont use them anymore, also we like to stick with the actual factory that started the product, vision stone and stardust with the vision company, ce2 with microcig , etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread