Vision Stone - WTF? Tastes like horse crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krprice84

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2012
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Help me please figure this BS out.... i just got an order consisting of 2 vision stones, 1 DCT tank and extra cartos, a pack of ce3 cartos, a pack of micromizers and 3 packs of boge SR cartos....now

i filled the vision stone with regular e-juice (70/30 pg/vg) and let it sit for a bit before trying it on my provari. first puff was alright, nothing amazing but nothing bad, but after that, it just tastes like garbage..... i don't understand, it tastes like burnt something, i can't place it, but its just freaking nasty

what am i doing wrong? i've really gotten sick and tired of vaping sucking after anywhere from a few puffs to a day, although i'm wondering if using WTA juice is affecting how long my stuff lasts? either way, i'm NOT using WTA in the stone as i wanted to rule it out if i coudln't get it to work nice, and low and behold, it was awful just as i KNEW it would... i'm about to thro my provari through the window here....

Last edited by a moderator:

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
I feel ya.... im tired of cartos n tanks tasting like crap after a couple days, i got my vision stone 3 yesterday, you are getting dry hits... same problem with mine, a burnt metallic taste.... im going to use fingernail clippers and slightly widen and lengthen the wick channels so the seal doest cutoff juice from wicking to the coil, i had mine working for a little by loosening the top cap a bit.

deezdrama

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
illinois
Help me please figure this BS out.... i just got an order consisting of 2 vision stones, 1 DCT tank and extra cartos, a pack of ce3 cartos, a pack of micromizers and 3 packs of boge SR cartos....now

i filled the vision stone with regular e-juice (70/30 pg/vg) and let it sit for a bit before trying it on my provari. first puff was alright, nothing amazing but nothing bad, but after that, it just tastes like shlt..... i don't understand, it tastes like burnt something, i can't place it, but its just freaking nasty

what am i doing wrong? i've really gotten sick and tired of vaping sucking ... after anywhere from a few puffs to a day, although i'm wondering if using WTA juice is affecting how long my stuff lasts? either way, i'm NOT using WTA in the stone as i wanted to rule it out if i coudln't get it to work nice, and low and behold, it sucks balls just as i KNEW it would... i'm about to thro my provari through the window here....

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-perfected-vision-stone-mod.html#post5847859

Answer to your problem :)

Rimau

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
I have no idea where I'm at
Sounds like the juice is fine. I am using a 93%VG juice and here is what I found- Bought 4 stardust/CE-4/etc. First one burned if I didn't take a really strong hit. loosened the cap a bit and was a little better, but still gave he occassional dry hit. Kept tilting and playing with it and waited until it was done. Sucked through a tank, and grapped a second stardust that I had prefilled. Perfect! WTF??? These are like all the other cart/clearos that I have tried, some work really well, and others are a pain.

Krprice84-- Try the other one you bought. It might be a good one and just toss the first one out. I know, at $5 a pop it is hard to do, but once you find several that work good, they will last a long time with periodic cleaning.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread