Vision Victory 5 ML bottom coil clearo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
Hey everyone :vapor: In this post I will be reviewing the Vision Victory bottom coil clearomizer. This is my first BCC so it has been a bit of a learning experience. Lately I have been enjoying the iClear 30 from Innokin and since a lot of you out there have used the iClears I will use them as a basis for my comparison. I will start with some positives and then move onto the negatives. So, this is what I am enjoying about the Victory right now. This tanks gets so many point just for how easy it is to use! I can already tell I will use this tank a lot for that reason alone. The packaging I got it in came with 2 replacement coils of different ohms. A 1.8 ohm coil is the 'starter' coil already in the tank and it has 2.4 and 2.8 ohm replacements. Also, it comes with a small fill bottle with a long tip on it so you can get our juice where you need it. Makes it really easy to fill it up or top off. The case it comes in is also easily reusable for carying a backup tank. Now since this is my first BCC I have owned I was shocked at the practical design. With a top coil clearo, If you tip your tank upside down and let it sit there it will leak. Doesn't matter how tight your clearo is it will get excess juice in places you don't want it! But with the Victory you can hold your e-cig any way you want too and it wont leak! That is a huge plus for me when I am on the run and want something low maintenance. Also it holds 5 ML! That is an attractive number for you heavy vapers, I am sure. Now when I am vaping the Victory I do get a very good throat hit. I am smoking some strawberry gwava from a local company called J-Juice and all there flavors have a very good throat hit. I get all of that effect with this tank and it is consistent. So I assume that means it wicks fairly well. Another positive thing is that IMO they are nice looking. If you don't like the look of the Kanger Protank then you may disagree. I think the Vision is better looking then the Protank but it is very similar in design. The Vision also feels relatively sturdy and you can get it in multple different colors for those of you that like some flair.

So now for a couple of the less attractive things. I feel that the flavor is a tiny bit muted. Now don't let this turn you away from buying these. I still get great flavor compared to the majority of the tanks I have used. But again comparing to an iClear 30 it is ever so slightly less flavorful. On this note I do have to say that it could well be the fact that it is a new tank. I did rinse this one out before I used it but only with some warm water and I wasn't very thorough. So maybe this will improve over time? Also I have heard the trick with BCCs where you take a wick or two off the coil so that you get more juice. I will absolutely try that and get back to you. But, out of the box the flavor is slightly less then what I would get out of my iClear 30. Also in actual vape production I was not too impressed. If I have not taken a puff off my e-cig in a while and all the juice soaks in I feel that I get a better hit. Much more flavor and decent vapor. So I really do think this could be adjusted. But, just like the muted flavor, out of the box vapor production is a little thin. Another thing you may want to think about is that the coil is at the bottom. So if you like warm or hot vape then you might not enjoy this. The vapor has to travel all the way up the tube before it gets to your mouth. That may seem like a small distance to travel but the vape from this thing does seem a tiny bit cooler. I personally don't mind it.

So my overall impression of the Victory BCC is good but for reasons that surprised me. It only has decent flavor and vape, but since it is so easy to use, I don't have to worry about tipping it in any way, I get a really good throat hit, and it carries a lot of juice, I will be using it a lot! Also the fact that it comes with 2 replacement coils of different ohms is great. What I see happening in the future is that I will end up using the Victory in my day to day activities and then going home to smoke on my higher maintenance tanks that may give slightly better flavor and vape but are really troublesome to carry around. If you are an 'on the go' kind of person and are willing to sacrifice a relatively small amount of flavor and vape for something that is very low maintenance yet works well, then this is your tank. Also, don't forget that with a little costomization you may not have to sacrifice at all. So go pick yourself up one because I know you will enjoy it. On the other hand, if you are looking for something that has the best hit ever and you are willing to spend the time and effort working for it. Then you may not enjoy this tank as much so you should probably keep looking.

Well, I hope my review helped point you in the right direction. Any questions or comments are welcome. Thanks everyone! :vapor:

~BeatboxHero~

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
I did notice that depending what mix of juice you do get a bit more. With a 50/50 mix I don't get any at all. With a 80/20 mix I get a tiny bit. But its only in the morning after I have let the tank sit there all night long. This is the tank that leaks the least out of everything I have. So when it does it's very minimal and it's avoidable if you know what mix your juice it.

ElectricalSocket

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Houston
The muted flavor is from the silica wick. If it was re-wicked with cotton you would notice a huge difference in flavor.

If these things had polypropylene tubes instead of polycarbonate, I would be sold. The fact that the metal parts are stainless steel is very attractive. Even the Davide and Protank 2 have chrome-plated brass parts which is a strike against them.

edit: Just kidding, I was thinking of the other new Vision clearos (VT?). These might or might not have SS parts, I dunno.

Last edited:

BeatboxHero

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
utah
Gaspar74:10296680 said:
Been using this tank for two days with stock 1.8 ohm head. No leaking and tons of vapor it just seems like it needs a break in time in the morning. Even with keeping it upright so wicks are always wet. Once working good it rocks. At 3.4 v on my ego twist it's awesome once "primed".

This is very true! I have noticed that it vapes better as time went on. Sad thing is that I got a Sigelei Zmax and the Victory tank doesn't fit on it :( The Zmax has the right threading but because of the thicker tank it won't fit down far enough to reach those threads. So I bought a Protank 1 and 2 for my Zmax :D Now I use the Victory as a back up on my eGo when I'm charging both my Zmax batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread