Not open for further replies.

m1ke

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2013
North East USA
513698203_019.jpg
Vision Vivi Nova Version 2.5

Positives
+ tank caps are metal and screw into the tank's threaded seals.
+ I've been using it for a month and it hasn't leaked a drop.
+ Easily disassembles into 6 pieces, which makes cleaning it easy.
+ Rebuildable design suits beginners and advanced users.
Beginners can replace atomizer heads easily.
Advanced users can rebuild atomizer heads with whatever wick material they want.
+ Flavor and vapor is solid.
+ It comes with a 1.8 ohm, a 2.4 ohm, and a 2.8 ohm atomizer head.

Neutral
= Stock tank is made of polycarbonate. Aluminum tanks are available, but glass tanks are not.
= Stock drip tip requires a surprising amount of force to seat completely, but this can be avoided by using a different drip tip.

Negatives
- Sometimes I have to hold the center post cap with a toothpick while screwing on the top cap to ensure a liquid-tight seal between the two.
- For best results, tipping the tank is necessary to ensure the top part of the wicks are saturated.
- The center post cap could be designed better. It's a little open ended silicone cylinder with a metal cap in it.

Rating Scale
1 is awful
2 is bad
3 is OK
4 is good
5 is amazing

The rating for the Vision Vivi Nova is 4.

Currently, the Vision Vivi Nova is what I choose to vape all day. I have a 2.4 ohm atomizer head in it on an eGo-T battery set to regulated mode. I get solid flavor with tons of warm vapor.

I tested the eGo-T battery in regulated mode on a multimeter and it's 3.7 volts without load. That's just to give you an idea of the voltage the Nova is being vaped at. Under load, it's probably around 3.4 volts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread