• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Visited E-Six in Branford today

Status
Not open for further replies.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
Great place. Picked up 2x30mL of juice, made to order while I waited for prices consistent with mid-range online retailers, and had the chance to talk with the guys running the place a bit.

Selection of real e-cigs/mods/APVs/whatever you want to call them. I saw a SmokTech Telescope, a later-revision Lavatube, a couple Vmaxes (they have an order for six ZMaxes due to arrive early next week), and more eGos than you can shake a stick at.

Also plenty of stock in cartomizers, clearomizers, vivi nova tubes, batteries (Panasonic 2200mAh 18650 and Sanyo 2600mAh 18650s for prices close to online retailers). Also a couple of cute girls, one with a REO, bringing her friend to get her off the coffin nails.

Bit of confusion from one of the guys on how to calculate wattage with dual-coil cartomizers, but that's complicated for most people.

Interesting techniques used to make the juices too. Apparently the RY4 I purchased is built using Naturally Extracted Tobacco, so it should be interesting and tasty. Still, going to give the juice a few days to age before trying it.

One extremely interesting thing about the place is that the juice is priced by volume, with no surcharges or discounts applied for larger or smaller volumes.
10mL: $5
20mL: $10
30mL: $15
60mL: $30

Assuming the juice is good, I can't see myself ordering online again. Being able to buy a small sample of a juice to try it without being penalized by $6 S&H and the price of the juice being higher per mL by virtue of being smaller to begin with is a huge benefit.

Check them out.

If you want to contact them, I suggest email (I tried calling them via their listed number several times last week and was not answered once, but email was responded to within an hour of being received): e.sixvapors@gmail.com

Nice to finally have a B&M in the area:
Under contruction - Contact Us

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
I've been buying juice from them since they opened up...tried about a dozen at this point and haven't been disappointed yet. I've vaped about 150mls of the Oba, and the black honey bacco is one of my new favorites. I was really excited to hear there was a shop opening so close to me and even more excited after I checked out the shop. Good prices, great juice and great people.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
Visited them again today, saw some of the new stuff they have in stock. A couple Z-maxes (Chrome and black metal) with the side vent-holes and in the rev 2 version with VRMS calculation.

A couple of PureSmoker Legacy mods and BUD atomizers.

A huge selection of their juices (let me wholeheartedly suggest the Apple Select juice as it is extremely delicious, a very creamy sort of sweet red apple flavor that isn't *too* sweet.

The AGA rebuildable atomizer tank.

And apparently they're in discussions with a few other high-end manufacturers in an effort to bring the very best of "enthusiast" level vaping to a brick and mortar near us.

Bought some Boge 3.0ohm cartomizers from them, as well. Black powder coating and the "long" condom for the tail end of the cartomizer.

First one out of the box fires right up and vapes flawlessly.

Not to mention that they both seemed happy to sit around and just talk about ecigs with me for half an hour or more.

You've got to visit this place.

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
Not to mention that they both seemed happy to sit around and just talk about ecigs with me for half an hour or more.

You've got to visit this place.

couldn't agree more, seriously, every time i go there (which has for the most part been weekly) i end up spending at least an hour there just hanging out and having a vape. last time i picked up 10mls of the 36 chambers to try out...after letting it sit for a good week this juice is awesome. Its a really nice hazelnut tobacco flavor.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
couldn't agree more, seriously, every time i go there (which has for the most part been weekly) i end up spending at least an hour there just hanging out and having a vape. last time i picked up 10mls of the 36 chambers to try out...after letting it sit for a good week this juice is awesome. Its a really nice hazelnut tobacco flavor.

Nice to know about the 36 chambers. That's one of the juices I grabbed, so I'll let it sit in the dark for a week before cracking it open.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Do these guys ship via phone order? I see their website still isn't functional.
They are dropping the ball in that department.
I don't have a car and I'd LOVE to visit this place.
Anyone environmentally conscious and willing to help a fellow vaper out, I'd love to carpool. Please PM me!
Also VERY interested in CT meet-ups, vape meets, etc etc.. Please Pm me with any help! TY! :)

Last edited:

skizif

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2011
CT
Do these guys ship via phone order? I see their website still isn't functional.
They are dropping the ball in that department.
I don't have a car and I'd LOVE to visit this place.
Anyone environmentally conscious and willing to help a fellow vaper out, I'd love to carpool. Please PM me!
Also VERY interested in CT meet-ups, vape meets, etc etc.. Please Pm me with any help! TY! :)

i was there yesterday and they are knee deep in website development right now...shouldnt be too much longer. try giving them a call tho (203)208-2227.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread