Status
Not open for further replies.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
It's not a head shop!
Looks like it will be a full service place with everything from cig-a-likes to high end mods and rebuildable supplies. Saw an iTaste VTR and 134 (woah, I like the looks but that thing is huge). I would've walked out with the VTR but all my cigarette pockets are set up for Portable Electronic Nicotine Inhalant System style mods.
I did walk out with an SVD in addition to the 18350s I went there for. There was some sticker shock but that's the price you have to pay to have a local I guess.

I'm just glad it's not a head shop in any way, shape or form. When I was trying to find out about it before it opened I found a local in another town that is a head shop. I figured something like that would get ecigs on the bad radar of my city council even with the other stuff going medical in January.

(I just realized, are we allowed to say "head shop" here? If not, sorry, mods.)

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
The first head shop I went into sold records, guitars, and things that look like pink PV's.

Indeed! ahhh the days of buying actual records... bigger artwork and finding new good music word of mouth or from the record store employees. Not to mention radio stations were actually enjoyable back then.. but I digress.. sorry for the OT :blush:

Edit: Just to make my post count 33 1/3 .. in honor of the memory of vinyl lol

Last edited:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Indeed! ahhh the days of buying actual records... bigger artwork and finding new good music word of mouth or from the record store employees. Not to mention radio stations were actually enjoyable back then.. but I digress.. sorry for the OT :blush:

Edit: Just to make my post count 33 1/3 .. in honor of the memory of vinyl lol

You know you were born in an odd age for the music world when you owned one album (Queen Night at the Opera) on 8-Track, LP, Cassette, CD and MP3 over the years.

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Ours were generally record stores but one was a clothing store.

The vape shop that doubles for other goods seems to triple with chain maille.
Vape shop has a special guest who comes in to teach rebuilding, other shop has a special guest who comes in to teach making kinky clothing.

What shop and in which city? I live literally on the IL/WI border.

East Peoria, in the middle of the state, quite a long drive for you. Vapor Escape is the name but they don't have a website yet, don't do internet sales and don't even have a FB page set up (forgot to tell them they need to do that so they can tell when new shipments come in).

I caught that acronym too!! I think I'd rather pull on a Vertically Aligned Gravity Induction Nicotine Apperatus!!

Yeah but wrong shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread