Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
Let me start by saying i'm not a true member of the Nicoticket family, more like the weird uncle who only shows up to borrow money (aka needs a break from his ADV), but i am a BIG fan of nearly all Nicoticket's juices, and an even bigger fan of the way the company is run.

Today i found myself over in South Omaha, so i figured i would stop by the Nicoticket warehouse/ship center and try to grab some juice(dangerously low on Strawnilla, and out of Radioactive, oh no).

They don't do direct retail sales at the warehouse but were kind enough to let me place an order online then they immediately went and 'picked' it for me in the back.

While i was putting in the order none other that Katy herself came out of the back and we had a short chat, i even learned where "Clark's" nickname actually came from (will take it to my grave ;)).

Katy and Josh (i believe) couldn't have been more pleasant/accommodating and even though I caught them right before they left for the day, they still happily took care of me.

Nicoticket has a pretty stellar reputation on these boards and today's visit only further reinforced the fact that they deserve every bit of praise they receive.

Here's to Nicotickets continued success, you deserve it! :thumbs:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Sorry bud, I cannot "like" your post, and here's why - you are a true member of the NT family! Just because you don't vape it exclusively or hang out here all the time, doesn't matter to me and I'm the resident War Chief along with Augmented Dog. You are fams man :) :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Let me start by saying i'm not a true member of the Nicoticket family, more like the weird uncle who only shows up to borrow money (aka needs a break from his ADV), but i am a BIG fan of nearly all Nicoticket's juices, and an even bigger fan of the way the company is run.

Today i found myself over in South Omaha, so i figured i would stop by the Nicoticket warehouse/ship center and try to grab some juice(dangerously low on Strawnilla, and out of Radioactive, oh no).

They don't do direct retail sales at the warehouse but were kind enough to let me place an order online then they immediately went and 'picked' it for me in the back.

While i was putting in the order none other that Katy herself came out of the back and we had a short chat, i even learned where "Clark's" nickname actually came from (will take it to my grave ;)).

Katy and Josh (i believe) couldn't have been more pleasant/accommodating and even though I caught them right before they left for the day, they still happily took care of me.

Nicoticket has a pretty stellar reputation on these boards and today's visit only further reinforced the fact that they deserve every bit of praise they receive.

Sorry I missed you when you stopped in! You are welcome any time between 9am-3:30pm CST!! Until we get the lounge/retail portion of the business ramped up it will be one of those situations where you can place an order online and pick it up - but - we should have a credit card swiper and inventory (INCLUDING HARDWARE!) available soon!! Thank you kindly for the great feedback!!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

I'm just glad that you caught us! I usually stay until 4:30pm or 5:00pm depending on the day. However, for safety reasons, I lock the doors after the guys leave. I absolutely LOVE meeting our customers! As Kent would say, "It's great to put a face with the name!"

supersport13

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2013
United States
I'm just glad that you caught us! I usually stay until 4:30pm or 5:00pm depending on the day. However, for safety reasons, I lock the doors after the guys leave. I absolutely LOVE meeting our customers! As Kent would say, "It's great to put a face with the name!"
Man, you guys at NT are just awesome! I would love to make it out to Omaha one day just to visit, buy joose, and hang out with y'all!:thumb:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Sorry I missed you when you stopped in! You are welcome any time between 9am-3:30pm CST!! Until we get the lounge/retail portion of the business ramped up it will be one of those situations where you can place an order online and pick it up - but - we should have a credit card swiper and inventory (INCLUDING HARDWARE!) available soon!! Thank you kindly for the great feedback!!
ooooh, lounge/retail portion?! Will you guys have a party when it's ready? Omaha is less than a 6 hour drive from Mpls! I have no vaper friends IRL, I'd love to hang out.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
ooooh, lounge/retail portion?! Will you guys have a party when it's ready? Omaha is less than a 6 hour drive from Mpls! I have no vaper friends IRL, I'd love to hang out.

A grand opening, yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread