The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vista Vapors going out of business.

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by HarpoM, Dec 15, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HarpoM

HarpoM Full Member

Aug 11, 2013
    oak view california
    Just found out my favorite vape shop is closing as of December 26. Sad to see them go. Great prices and fantastic juice.
    Hopefully this does not start a trend. First Aura juice, now Vista Vapor juice. Good thing I am starting to DIY

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. somdcomputerguy

somdcomputerguy vaper dedicato Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The trend started a while back and will become a bigger 'trend' I'm sure..

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Yeah any time I see someone lamenting their favorite company and how it's leaving I kind of want to be like "Just DIY, man. Even if you find one it won't be for long."

RIP, Vape shop.

Anna

5. HarpoM

HarpoM Full Member

Aug 11, 2013
    oak view california
    I've been doing the DIY thing for a while now. I have not been able yet to duplicate the "store bought" juice as of yet, but I keep trying knowing that vape shops are on the endangered list.
    Plenty of nic stored in my freezer as well.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Taltos

Taltos Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    Hattiesburg, MS
    Unfortunately, Vista Vapor also appears to have been involved with an online age verification software called EndsVerify. That is now a dead-end product as a result. A lot of smaller online stores use it and it is starting to have problems. No one at home to deal with those problems and no responsible message for those of us using it! They may have been a decent shop the they certainly did not do the right thing with this product!! Someone is still collecting the payments though! Highly irresponsible and unethical!!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    It's really difficult to recreate a flavour. Many people find that a better approach is to look for new flavours they enjoy.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  8. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    Amen to that. I’ve bought no less than 10 different peach flavors trying to clone my ADV. I haven’t even come close

• Like Like x 1