vitamin enhanced e-liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I would seriously question how the vitamin is vaporized to get it into your body. I would suspect that either these large molecules would break down into useless components when heat is applied, or that they would tend to fall out of solution rather than being turned into a vitamin-rich PG/VG vapor. I really don't know, tried looking up the chemical data and MSDS information but didn't have much luck. The vitavapors website is very poor, which also adds to my suspicion that this is merely a scam money-making venture. Hopefully some chemistry gurus on here will be able to comment.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
And they want your :2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c::2c:

The idea is untested, unregulated and unproven. At best it probably won't do any harm. And worst it's buying hope in a bottle and a waste of money. The amount of vitamin that could be absorbed through the mucous membranes is probably negligible. To get a recommended dosage of vitamin C? Probably impossible.

Until/unless you see credible studies showing that this even works, and how much or how little it works, it sounds like a waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread