Viva, I Mean, 'Vaping Las Vegas'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't nothing but a newbie, vapin' all the time...

This is for all the Las Vegans out there. (You most certainly can be a vegan but I'm aiming for people who live in Sin City, Lost Wages, etc...:laugh:)

I know there is a social group for us but I'm not 'old enough' yet to use it. LOL
In the meantime, there were a couple of us wondering who might be interested in doing a meet and greet somewhere? I think it should be in a public place. No offense to anyone but i've lived in the valley long enough to have had my share of Sin City Cereal: fruits, flakes and nuts...

Maybe we could entice some of the veteran members to join us and offer their wisdom? For instance, everything we ordered was in black. Now I've got attys and cartos that I don't remember which goes with what. Maybe swap stuff we bought in the excitement of the moment but weren't so thrilled with later?

As I have said before, Vegas would make the perfect vaping capital. If we could make deep inroads here, think of all the tourists we could infect, sending them all home with the 'vaping bug'. Maybe we could get the mayor to carry one with his martini glass...

So what say you?

Toni574

Jan 2, 2011
Las Vegas
Just FYI I started this group for Las Vegas Vapers to get together and share information

Las Vegas Vapers Think Tank

E-cigarettes, are they really better than smoking? The only way to find out is to talk to those that vape. <br/>This group was created to Bring Las Vegas based E-cigarette or Personal Vaporizer users together to share information through relaxed social events.

Las Vegas Vapers Think Tank (Las Vegas, NV) - Meetup

Our first meetup is scheduled on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 at 5:30PM

Happy Vaping Hour

This will be a get to know you Happy Hour without a set format other than lets get some drinks and just see how it turns out.

Bring all your E-cigarette/Personal Vaporizer and questions, hopefully someone will have an answer. Since I'm not sure where everyone is located, I will wait to pick the venue closer to the date. When you RSVP please indicate which part of town you are coming from so that I can pick a central location for all.

See the full event details, http://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-Vapers-Think-Tank/calendar/15890559/i3/cl">http://www.meetup.com/Las-Vegas-Vape...ndar/15890559/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread