Viva Nova Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taxman32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
StockBridge Georgia
I use the Novas almost exclusively and have had very few problems however last night I picked up my favorite PV (ZMAX) and tried to vape. I tried but didn't get any vapor at all. Oh well, change the head and everything would be fine. Didn't happen! I tried the Nova on two different units and the same result. New heads but no vapor. This had happened before but I decided to ask the gurus and gurettes if there was anything I could do or check in order to revive the Nova.
What could possibly be preventing the current from getting to the coils? Any suggestions?

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
this is a common problem with the novas in most cases the contact post moved up inside the nova stem or the battery contact on your mod was pressed in too far. try another device on the mod to make sure it works, make sure the head is tight on the nova.

I solved this by using a 510 to 510 adapter. never happened again.

taxman32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
StockBridge Georgia
I use the Novas almost exclusively and have had very few problems however last night I picked up my favorite PV (ZMAX) and tried to vape. I tried but didn't get any vapor at all. Oh well, change the head and everything would be fine. Didn't happen! I tried the Nova on two different units and the same result. New heads but no vapor. This had happened before but I decided to ask the gurus and gurettes if there was anything I could do or check in order to revive the Nova.
What could possibly be preventing the current from getting to the coils? Any suggestions?

1.Tried on two different devices
2. Battery is fine
3.ZMAX
How to you lift a center piece? And is this only applicable to an EGO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread