Vivi Nova 2.5 first impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffKlok

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2011
Hell,Illinois
Recieved my nova this morning and let me tell you,I'm impressed.I was a v1 early adopter and was very disappointed,I didnt get to use even one tank full,all of the heads were useless.

These heads are redesigned and work great.The 2.4ohm head first measured 3.6o but after a few draws at 3.6v it is steady at 2.4o.

I have gone through 1.5ml and the vapor production is great(60/40pg/vg)and getting better.It has a just about perfect draw,not too tight or loose.

TH is on par with what I'd expect for my
DIY 24mg 60/40 recipe(TFA Absinthe at 20%,ethyl maltol 3%,2 drops of Koolada,VERY tasty)

Flavor is good as well.No more burnt rubber taste.I'd say typical ce2 type performance;maybe better.

As far as looks and quality I would give it 4/5.Threads are good,strong tank.I have the black(really dark grey)on my lavatube with a chrome tip and it looks really sharp.

All and all very happy with it.If you are worried because you got the v1 and were unhappy,worry no more and pick one up.Or even try one of the new heads on your v1 Vivi Nova for cheap to see if you want to upgrade.
Thx for reading my first review and I will try and answer any questions to the best of my ability.

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
Thanks Jeff,
Reading your post here....
I ordered just one of the first V1's and was also disappointed (with burnt taste).
I ordered more regardless, because folks wanted the V2's. Me thinking they where similar.
Just a side note: I order what people want, not what I like.
Well, reading your post made me "buy the V2" for myself and wow, what a difference!!!!
No burnt taste, correct draw, good vapor, good flavor!
I threw the V1 in the trash :)
This V2 may just be my new favorite!!!!

Thanks for your post, I just discovered a great product lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread