Vivi nova fabric around coil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommykcleveland

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Cleveland Ohio
He vape heads. I have had an odd after taste in my vivi nova tanks. I have tried to switch out everything and even did a quick dry burn and cleaning to prep a new head. It burns fine, but the taste just won't go away. I do not get it in any other tank. The only thing that I have not tried is to remove the shielding around the coil. I know it's there to protect the coil from shorting out, but I think I can set the coil where it won't short. Has anyone had this problem and how can I get the shield off without rebuilding the head? I have switched to Kanger T3 which solves other problems as well, but I have 3 vivi novas and extra heads that I would like to use. Any advise would be appreciated. It has to be that shield because I have eliminated everything else.:blink:

T41CK

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2011
Taylors Falls, Minnesota
I have went through several vivi nova tanks as well, so i know what your going through. Try cutting the guard off without cutting the wick but i dont think this is going to resolve any issues you are having fyi. All coils can only be cleaned so many times before they're completely shot. Have you looked into rebuilding your viv nova heads... They are quite simple really, try youtube. I know i didn't fully answer your question but i gave it my best;)

No but really try rebuilding them, you will save even more money yet rebuilding your own coils and quite an enjoyable experience

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread