Vivi Nova Tank Cartomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

quisp65

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2012
San Diego
I got version 1 & 2 and 2 is definitely better. Put the same Peach ejuice in a stardust, version 1 (with a version 2 head) & version 2. Version 2 is comparable to the stardust in taste at least with a 2.4 ohm head at 3.7 volts. Hard to say which is better. But I've only vaped 1/3rd of a tank in it. It's a lot better in taste if you take the drip tip off of version 2. I guess because the head is closer. The head is closer in this new version than version 1 and it is better tasting so far even with a version 2 head in the old unit. Sorry taste is all I really think about and compare. Don't really care and think about vapor or throat hit.

I was all excited about this and ordered version 1 and noticed a day or so later version 2 came out :facepalm: Then I made the decision that I'm probably not a tank guy and prefer something light in my hand on my KGO rather than a tank that has weight in it, all after I spent money having version 2 being sent me via DHL. I like to surf the net and not notice my ecig in my hand. I don't mind filling 2-3 times a day. Oh well, I guess I need something to teach me from being impulsive in this new hobby. This thing did it! :laugh: The thing very well might sit in my desk after I play with it a while, so you won't get a good review out of me, especially since I haven't tried it long and don't really have the equipment and knowledge to put it through a good review.

But all in all it is a definite improvement over version 1.

BTW: I got too much of a nicotine buzz from all my taste tests:oops:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread