Vivi Nova vs my RBA's Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaiHaze

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok so, I am trying to do everything possible. I have a genesis AT-2, a authentic Prometheus and some Vivi Novas. Now for my pv's, I own an Evic and a Sent V4. However, I cannot seem to get the vapor I get out of the Novas out of the rba's no matter the build. I have tried Auto Dripping, I dont like the fact I have to keep tilting the pv. I have used Silica Wicks, SS Mesh and Organic Cotton all with the same NON cloud vape result. I have tried Nano coils, with cotton, with silica wicks and silica drips with little to no result. I finally got the AGT2 to 1.5 ohms using 30 guage 6 wrap dual coil, and its ok. Wont say its as good as the Vivi though. Should i be wrapping more, this is with a dual coil and no hot spots with Kanthal 30. Should i do 32?

cyberwolf

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Coral Springs, FL
I'm no expert at RBAs, but there are a couple of things I'd look at. Like Matt says, make sure your spacing is good. Try firing it before you put it back together to see if the whole coil is glowing, or just a small segment. Also make sure that your coil is where it needs to be to catch the airflow. Check to see if your wick is getting too wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread