The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vivi novas for regular tanks

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by DantesInferno, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Just wondering...I think everyone pretty well agrees vivi nova tanks are simple to use and function quite well. I know I like mine. But I wonder, is vision or anyone else going to make these with tops and bottoms that will fit in a normal tank?

2. DantesInferno

DantesInferno Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2012
    Central Illinois
    Bump...no one has any idea? Seems like the logical next step for them. Everyone loves their phiniac so why not a phiniac with the inner workings of a vivi nova? No more fighting with cartos or griping about boge cartos.

3. mostapha

mostapha Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    I almost fail to see the need. But I also haven't spent money on a phiniac. Plus, I think that would take away a good bit of what makes them awesome (how easy they are to fill). And they'd need to account for how the top seal above the coil works on the vivi nova.

A threaded pyrex tube would be kinda cool……but that'd be something else to buy instead of being able to retrofit an existing tube.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.