AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
12 MG 30 PG/ 70VG
Introduction
Not a big coffee vapor fan. But this ejuice is different from the other ones I have tried especially at lower wattage. At higher wattages this juice gets way too dry. Hope they come out with a coffee sampler soon because it would be nice to try this and the other coffees with and with out cream and sugar at 3x with out destroying my ejuice budget. LOL they have one and they are coming out with sugar and cream you can add. The flavor level is nice. But I wish I got this in 3x. The same vender makes two of my favorite juices Tigers Blood and Vanilla Bean.

For different watts just ask to find your watts uses OHMS law or the link I provided in the how I rate my ejuice. Numbers signify vapor production. They correspond to the vapor production key here. To see what I find juicy click here.

Conclusion
If you have tried other coffee vapes and have been disappointed but like the taste of coffee this ejuice is for you. I highly recommend it if you have or can have a lower wattage set up.

Questions
I know that everyone taste ejuice differently, so take my review with a grain of salt. Is anyone mixing this juice with another that gives great results? Like the graph? Please give any feed back on the graph here. Do you like the old style graph I did back here better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread