VK 510 from E-Cig Inc..compatible att's, batts etc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prole

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
IDK GPS done gone'n broke
Greetings everyone, I have had the Vapor King 510 from Electronic Cigarettes Inc for just over a week now and has been working out well for me, have not missed smoking standard cigs at all. Though have been disappointed with the battery life.

Also seems the pricing is a bit high (atomizers 13 bucks, batteries 15 bucks) compared to other suppliers amd models. Would like to know if there are other atomizers (joye 510 perhaps) that will work with these battereis, have their usb pass through and car usb pass through power adapter on the way, so am hoping there are lower priced quality atomizers out there that will work, and longer lasting/larger batteries for when am not in the car, or using the pass through when at the comp or using a powered usb hub when not.

And last but not least best priced state side sources for 30ml bottles of juice am looking for 24mg and the 30+ mg, forget what the exact strength is on the latter, have a couple 30ml bottles coming from China and one from Strictly ejuice, hoping can be directed to viable alternatives for atomizers, better batteries and the ever important juice.

Thanks very much in advance.

terrie1

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
Centralia WA
I got the VK 510 and have been happy with it. thier prices are highr than many, and I too am wondering about compatibility of joye attys.....these are 7 bucks average all over the net, I hope someone here has the answer. I would advise keeping extra attys on hand, mine burned up after 10 days, I prolly got it too hot or something. I ordered an extra batt and a portable charger and passthru as well.

Last edited:

Dadillac

Nov 27, 2009
New Jersey
Don't know if this will help but here goes. I also bought from Electronic Cigarette Inc .com and received my kit on November 30th. I am still using the same atty from then. I read many posts on here about the attys not lasting too long. But I have yet to see this and i vape all day long. Don't know if I got a good one or not but I had no problem ordering some extra parts from them. Just so i could have back ups. Not sure if "our" 510's from ECI are knockoffs or real things but the web site ensures that they are not knockoffs. That is what sold me on their higher pricing. Until I get screwed by them I will continue to use them. Just not for their juice. 10ml for $15 is very excessice. But I will say that their menthol juice does taste very good

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread