The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Volcano E-Cig

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by Guitarsobes, Dec 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Guitarsobes

Guitarsobes New Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Cleveland, OH
    Hello fellow vapers! I am a newb to vaping and I bought a volcano e-cig to give it a try. So far it is working ok, but I would like to get more vapor. I have done some research online and I have heard that batteries can have a huge impact on the amount of vapor an e-cig can produce. Does anyone know if there are other batteries that are compatible that I can use? Or if there is another way to produce more vapor out of this particular e-cig?

2. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    There's some mention of a 510/L88B compatibility but it's one way and the 'wrong' way for you.

Here's the best hope right now until more adapters are created:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/new-members-forum/54806-l88b-mods.html#post841021

From the link:
    "the easiest thing to do is get the sidesho batteries from modernvapor. ...they're completely compatible with the l88b attys and make a world of difference."

Now, that answers your question for using the L88B atomizer but while battery power does affect vapor production, the atomizer type itself can be a hindrance, and you may be better off going with nerf's suggestion below.

3. Kewtsquirrel

Kewtsquirrel Super Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2009
    DFW, TX
    I would just say make a 510 mod - If you haven't been vaping for too long you probably don't have a whole lot of volcano stuff lying around, so switching to a more popular/available model and using a bigger battery/higher voltage mod will suit you better in the long run. You'll probably find quickly you overpaid for your volcano, but everyone overpays for their first e-cig, its a learning experience.

If you're making/buying a mod, the /only/ 510 things you need to buy are 1) atomizers and 2) a battery connector if you're making it. You don't need a starter kit or any of that stuff, just a $3 connector and a $10 atomizer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.