Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
when I'm after TH, I go for the Waikiki Watermelon or Pear-a-dise!!

I got almost 2 solid years from my Infernos- and a pass-through by default... can't go wrong.

the reason they might be more costly than others: they have a few actual B&M locations on the Islands.. and now on the mainland! but for what you get, it's worth it, IMO.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
They're basically re branded eGos BUT the company stands behind their products + the B&M are nice to have. More importantly they were one of the first to step up to the plate with their own $$ and take the FDA to court. It's for that reason I have bought some gear from them albeit I could've gotten it cheaper elsewhere. If it weren't for them vaping might history at this point in time :thumbs:
Totally Wicked in FDA Showdown | Totally Wicked eLiquid

MLKman212

Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
United States
I currently use their Lavatube V2. I technically purchased my LT at the NY Vapefest, so I don't know how good their online store/customer service is, but their reps at the fest were some of the nicest there...pretty much the main reason why I decided to get the LT was because they were so nice...and good at giving away free stuff. I've heard good things about their customer service. If you ever end up wanting to upgrade to something larger the LT is great. I don't think I'll need to buy another mod......................................................................................................................................................until I save up for the Chi_You mod by mojo.....

I think the tank system they have is fine, but if you want more tanks I wouldn't pay their price for them...I'd check out:

BOGE F17 TANK CARTOMIZER 3.5ML - $4.45 : VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes for single coil

or

SMOKTECH Dual Coil 510 Tank Cartomizer, 3.5ml, Clear Chrome Trim - $4.75 : VapeLite your source for Boge quality electronic cigarettes, Boge electronic cigarettes for double coil

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Definitely! The products are good and, in the instance one goes bad, they'll back it up and replace it with no trouble at all. They're not the cheapest brand, but their customer service is second to none. I'm fortunate enough to have a B&M store in my area, and the customer service there is top notch as well. There are several vape shops around here actually. However, the Volcano store has been here less than 6 months and the owner is already opening his second store.

I could get cheaper juices and cartos and stuff for cheaper elsewhere, but I always go to the Volcano store for their quality and customer service in addition to supporting local business. I started with them and, aside for getting a few things I can't get there, will always be a dedicated Volcano customer.

Deacon Aegis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Marietta, GA
www.aegissteamcraft.com
I bought a Volcano Inferno last Friday (Good Friday) received it here in Georgia on Monday. Smoked six analog cigarettes between Monday and Tuesday and had a buff Thursday - tasted like ....... I haven't touched another at all and have zero desire to do so. Of course, I'm vaping like a freight train right now, but this kit totally rocks. U would absolutely recommend the Volcano Inferno and Volcano products to anyone who is looking at getting into vaping. I've talked with their customer service twice, because I wanted to add something to my web order and because I had an issue logging into their web site, and both times the service was absolutely excellent. The product is very high quality and after looking at many different products, such as the eGo systems, etc. I still have zero buyer's remorse. The eGo's are good systems as well. I just really think the Inferno systems are excellent systems too and would recommend either to someone starting out. I would add a low-resistance atomizer to your order so that you can sample liquids without having to wait between tank fills to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread