Volcano swapped my broken Lavatube V1 for a V2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
Just wanted to give a shout out to Volcano. I sent in my Lavatube V1 in for repairs as the fire button would sometimes not fire and stopped clicking. This was all after about 10 months of use. I sent it in with their pre-paid shipping label and what do you know.....Today I check the mail and there was a V2 waiting for me!

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
How did you set this up? Did you need your original receipt or anything?
My lava only fires when it wants to, and always has. It's gotten so darned bad that it plain out doesn't work anymore.

If you ordered it through Volcano, they will warranty it. It comes with a 1 year warranty. I don't know if they do this for everyone, but I just told them what was wrong with it and asked if they would sub it for the V2 and I would pay the difference. They did not mention anything about subbing it, only that my old one was in fact broken and they would fix/replace it. I didn't know I was going to get the V2 until it showed up today.

ams30gts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Los Angeles
That is a good deal. Please post and let us know how you like it after a few days. Im curious as to how it compares with the first version. I still have the original and love it. Congrats!!

My 1st impression is that it is huge. Looks pretty well made and the finish is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread